• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can You Read This?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Only great minds can read this:

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a gerat mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnoult blveiee taht I cluod aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid - aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are; the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sittll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorant!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ If ppl cant read it idk if something is wrong... or right with them lol.....

But Ive seen various forms of this and have been able to read all

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Too bad that anyone can read this.

There's nothing special about them.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Dude my teacher in Computer Apps gave me an assignment that was exactly like what you typed. Man I can read every word and sentence on there. It's not that hard to read or to deciper into real words.

Macabre

Gold Member
I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading.The phenomenal power of the human mind- According to research at Cambridge University,it doesn't matter in what order the letters are in a word;the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.The rest can be in a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.This because the human mind does not read every letter by itself,but the word as a whole.Amazing huh?Yeah and I always thought spelling was always important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back