• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you play any KH song in an instrument?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical charm

first of all I'm sorry If I posted this thread in the wrong section, I'm new at this.

anyways, the title says it all, can you play any KH song in an instrument?

I can on my clarinet, I can play:
hikari
passion
kairi
roxas
lazy afternoon
and many more (kinda lazy to type the other song)

Now lets see who else can play a kh song on an instrument ^v^

HeartOfTheHero

i'm in the process of *attempting* to learn an instrument so that i can play some FFVII and KH themes, but it's not going well

i think Keeper of Memory can play a song or two, but i can't remember if it's on the piano or her violin

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I can play passion on guitar partially...but I can play the menu theme on piano...

Musical charm

i'm in the process of *attempting* to learn an instrument so that i can play some FFVII and KH themes, but it's not going well

i think Keeper of Memory can play a song or two, but i can't remember if it's on the piano or her violin

Just practice, practice and practice. I've been playing the clarinet for 5 months and now I can play these songs and many more ^v^

Sorakun12

I can do Roxas on Piano, though it took a bit of work. Especially with the lower notes, it was hard for me. Worth it though.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I'm trying to learn guitar and piano so I can play Simple and Clean(on both)and Passion.

Mew

I wanna learn piano so that I can play KH, Final Fantasy, and Zelda songs. Although, it's impossible to learn how to play a piano without a piano. xD

Shadow Key

I just started to learn Xion's Theme on piano. Surprisingly, it's turning out pretty awesome. :D

YUPPP

I can play Ventus, Aqua, Dearly Beloved, Xion Theme, Fate of the Unkown, and Night of Fate on Piano.

I want to learn The Other Promise but my Piano isn't tuned T_T

Fortissimo

I remember as a kid, I use to sit down and try to peck out notes on the piano for Hikari, but it wasn't going the way I planed so I gave up. Though if I find some sheet music for Roxas or Dearly Beloved, I would learn how to play it.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I wrote out the music for myself on French Horn. I have:

The Other Promise
Hikari
Passion
The 13 Struggle/Reflection
Scherzo di Notte
Xion Theme

I would write out more, but I got preoccupied with some other music.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Good question~ Because I love Kingdom Hearts so much, its music is generally the first thing I think of at the piano, so I end up playing around with most of the songs from the game, haha.

On the piano I can play Dearly Beloved, Hikari/Simple and Clean, Rowdy Rumble (really fun), Sanctuary/Passion, The 13th Struggle, Fate of the Unknown, The Other Promise/Roxas (my favorite), etc. from memory. I can also play This is Halloween (though that's obviously not a KH original, KH inspired me to try xD) and most of the other songs that originated from Disney movies, aaand um... I think that's about it.

Only a few of those, though, I can play all the way through. >_>;

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I can play a bit of Simple and Clean on guitar, but that's about it c:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i actually play a couple of songs on piano

1. dearly beloved kh1 and kh2 versions