• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you play any KH song in an instrument?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical charm

cool, I've been working on rowdy rumble, friends in my heart, and missing you. their really hard on a clarinet, especialy looking for the sheet music, but I can play working together, under the sea(not really origional) rage awakened and a few others I forgot ^v^

Fame

The only one I have ever played on Piano is Dearly Beloved for the pure fact its beautiful.

Awards
I can play:

Roxas' Theme on Piano
Another Side on Piano
Xion's Theme on Piano
Traverse Town on Piano and Guitar and Sax (maybe not anymore, haven't played sax in a while)
Hollow Bastion on Piano (not that well)
Dearly Beloved on Piano

tomasmccann

Awards
I can play most on my piano:

Dirge Of The XIV
The XIII Struggle
The XIII Dilemma
Another Side
A Fight To The Death
Darkness Of The Unknown
Lord Of The Castle
The Other Promise
Fate Of The Unknown
Dearly Beloved
Hikari / Simple & Clean
Lazy Afternoon
The Timless River music (Honky Tonk Piano)
Somnus Nemoris (Not from KH, but hey)

Great part of them have a similar, if not same, melody. Which means i can easly blend them together at any moment, espacially anything related to Organization XIII (which is all somewhat of a reprise of "Another Side").

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Piano:
Roxas, Ventus, dearly beloved, fate of the unknown, riku, aqua, passion, hikari, missing you, organization 13.
Also alot of the time if I can't fine the music I will just make up the right hand. I did this for land of departure and sora.

Musical charm

wow, many people sure do many kh songs on piano, I'm guessing since its common, oh I wish I could play piano but I'm fine playing clarinet ^v^

Allister Rose

French Lover
Dearly beloved on violin.....i can play dearly beloved on piano too but that's the one and only piecce i can play on it

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I can play Roxas`s theme on the flute and I`ve been trying to learn a few songs on the piano, but I`m just a beginner on piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back