• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can we just talk about how awful the Cherry Flan is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The Monstropolis one was pretty easy. I used a combo of Ariel and Simba to take care of them.

Leon123

Yeah it's completely awful sorely due to the stupid ass physics. Took me like 20+ times to get it, and I hated every moment. I got stuck around the garden a lot, screw that part. After that it was just making sure I got enough time to go to that big place full of potential points. The others weren't nearly as annoying. Next hardest was the san fran one only due to the dive part. Thank god, I only had to pull it off once. Anyway how SE let that into the game is truly beyond me.

allenleonardo

Awards
Well the problem is that different people have different skills. Its funny that reddit had a similiar discussion about this flan recently and there are some people that had zero problem with it, while they failed numerous time on some other flan. The same with the cooking. Egg cracking was my biggest problem at the start and utterly frustrating while I had any of the others down on first try. Yet others had no problem with eggs and big ones with the others.

So if you have more devs on the team that have no problem with cherry then they might not have simply seen that it might not be the best minigame. Or they believed that people have to just get good at it.

Awards
Yeah that one took me forever. Same with the Frozen slider. Basically anything that involves Trinity Sled sucks lol

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Cherry flan feels like they just couldn't be bothered to test the minigames before release. It's SO bad and annoying. Once you finish it once with enough points, it's easy enough to retrace those steps, but actually getting some sort of logic out of the wack mechanics...ugh.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Cherry Flan is awful, but Orange Flan (Corona) is adorable! Especially the 5 members group that strike a pose together.
The music is the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cherry Flan is awful, but Orange Flan (Corona) is adorable! Especially the 5 members group that strike a pose together.
The music is the icing on the cake.
View attachment 11632

This one was such a gentle heartwarming challenge. The special pancake flan is so pretty, and I love watching the flan that flies or the one that has all of the woodland creatures by it.

Last edited:
Back