• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can we download BBS-demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

You can easily download PSP-demos from internet to your memory stick for free. 358/2 days had demo in Jumpfesta, but is it possible to get downloadable BBS-demo in May or something?

Has Square Enix uploaded any demos of their games for PSP?

Y

Yannis

I don't think so, otherwise i'm almost sure we would have seen something by now. People would be downloading em like crazy and showing us all the info in them.
No, Im not thinking that the demo would be already available. But many PSP-games has demo 6-12 months before release..

And Im asking if Crisis Core had demo or some other SE-game..

Rix

:)
Awards
no.. if thre was a demo we would have known more about the game I suppose.. And Nomura and co are still keeping it so secratly that everything is just a pain! Aggh!

Y

Yannis

no.. if thre was a demo we would have known more about the game I suppose.. And Nomura and co are still keeping it so secratly that everything is just a pain! Aggh!

I SAY THIS AGAIN:

-I know that there isnt any demo NOW!

-I asked if it´s possible for SE to publish demos of their psp-games

Rix

:)
Awards
ok then, but they might have a demo on it later then.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I could be wrong but I never remember SE letting you have a demo of a game. The only game that I have played that let you sign up for the demos was God Of War. I got demos for GOW2 and Chains of Olympus. I never really heard of other demos you could get but then again I might play different types of games than most people here. Who knows, I'm sure that if a demo for BBS comes out,we'll find out about it.

khdude2000

lmao dude im gonna say no, security is so tight there that they havent even released a trailer, just a 3 second low quality clip is all they were able to get. I doubt anyone but square enix employees would be able to get their hands on it, nonetheless post a downloadable file of it on the internet.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Square Enix hasn't ever offered a downloadable demo for any of their games, on either the DS or the PSP, unfortunately =\

D

Dexter

I really do hope there will be a demo but I honestley really doubt it. I mean based on the fact there wasn't a demo for FF7:CC. Also I have to agree with khdude2000 the security has been so tight on these 2 games the most that we can get is a 3 second low quality vid. That's not much. So to answer your question no I really dont THINK so, but it could happen! Hopefully....

.....Also Thaxe, I mean err umm Yannis how's the Sora vs. Terra game going? Is it gonna be released soon? It's I haven't heard anything about it and I thought you said we'd be able to download it on the 7th? So is it comin' out soon???.....................//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back