• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can this be the black keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

025.jpg

[√]Genuflect
Er, No.
That keyblade is made from the princess of hearts, hearts.
That's customly made.
The black keyblade could be Ven's.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
No, no, and uh no. I think the black keyblade is that black keyblade Ven has in those new scans

D

Dark.Keyblader

have you played kingdom hearts 1

Yeah seriously, did you play it and not just watch cutscenes......:closedeyes: Like everyone else is trying to get through your head. That keyblade was crafted by the princesses's hearts. And if it was the black keyblade, wouldn't you see it in BBS?!?!?!? lol

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
Well think about this this game has the princesses of heart just like KH1. In fact they may just play an important role like they did in the first one. Who knows maybe there was an attempt to create the dark Keyblade in BBS by the old man or something. I'm not saying that the Dark Keyblade is the black Keyblade but theres nothing proving that it isn't.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Except that it's partly red.
:D

Anyway.....
When I saw this thread, I'm like ".......Are you retarded?" Surely everyone here has played KH1 or KH:CoM. Are you one of them who has played CoM but not KH1? K, one thing about that picture is that it doesn't just have a keyblade - IT'S GOT A PERSON FROM KH1 - NOT BSS!

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
Alright one thing I want to know right now is there even a picture of the black Keyblade? Or even a detailed description of what it looks like? If there isn't then it may be the dark Keyblade. I'm guessing that this dude probably used this image because this was the only one he could find or something.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright one thing I want to know right now is there even a picture of the black Keyblade? Or even a detailed description of what it looks like? If there isn't then it may be the dark Keyblade. I'm guessing that this dude probably used this image because this was the only one he could find or something.

In the new trailer at Jump Festa, an all black keyblade was seen. This person is just saying that the Heart Unlocker could be it. But it's not all black so that's not it. And in one of the screens of Ven fighting, his keyblade looks all black, so most people think that it could be his keyblade.

Riku Fan1415

In the new trailer at Jump Festa, an all black keyblade was seen. This person is just saying that the Heart Unlocker could be it. But it's not all black so that's not it. And in one of the screens of Ven fighting, his keyblade looks all black, so most people think that it could be his keyblade.

This is just a theory, but Keyblade Master, like Princess of Heart, is just a title, right? What if there were other princesses? Remember Birth By Sleep takes place in the past, and Alice probably wasn't born until afterwards, right? Kairi seems pretty young in Kh1, also. So, if there was a princess other than Alice or Kairi, or both, the heart of that princess/es would be different, possibly combined with the others to create a Keyblade different from the one shown in Kh1? Again, just a theory.

Dragoryu

1.) It's not all black
2.) If it was the heart unlocker, wouldn't the people watching the trailer have known it? Same with Ven's keyblade.

Speaking of Ven's keyblade, the one in the scan's wasn't black, it was just the lighting that made it look that way.

JayXIII

Dude, it was black alright. These were the pics of the trailer from jf08 and the trailer description said BLACK keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back