• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Sora equip other weapons besides Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

do you think sora will be able to wield different kinds of weapons instead of just keyblades........ i mean not like way off the storyline where sora is like running around with a sniper rifle (though the idea of sniping a heartless in the head sounds like fun)........... but i mean ppl have said that riku wielded his keyblade plus the soul eater which they said was a sword........ and in the beginning of kh1......... sora wielded the dream sword.......... so do you think maybe in keyblade customization or something you can make like a gunblade that leon had in kh1........... cuz that would be awesome.........

yado

I taste delicious
Re: sora's keyblade weapons

i hope so buts it is unlikly. Imagineclouds buster sword. that would rock.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't think so. He's the keyblade master. There's nothing else about other weapons except for the beginning. They were only there to tell what status you would have while leveling up.

NJMIgnatio

At first glance, I was dissapointed in the fact that the character's weapon had to be a Giant Key. I was mortified! I wanted my sword back! As for Keyblade customization, I don't think it will be included. But it is not a bad idea. It gives the character's weapon more depth.

iholdthekeys

sora with a gunblade would be hot though........... and if he could dualwield......... ahhhhhhhhh the possiblities..........

(still thinking of sora in zanzibar with a sniper rifle, sniping heartless.... lol)

edit: just thought of this, sora assassinating a heartless with a giant key...... hahahahaha

anyone but me

well.. that might not be true.. BHK has to has some weapon in his Awakening besides the keyblade.. maybe his fists, lol

Hmm a exp is the dream sword.
hey we're all forgeting that sora wield other things too.
like.... wooden sword.
I think so..

Last edited:

DarkClownNizzo

Website
rpgforgers.zeeblo.com

Hmm. Perhaps there will be a period of time in which you can't use the keyblade for one reason or another(Like in Hollow Bastion in KH1), but you never really know until the game comes out.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

nope just the keyblade unfortunatly. but it would be cool to have sora use a sniper rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back