• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can sora be the final boss of the next game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
If the next game is following yozora's story, will we see everything he did so far that lead him to meeting sora in ReMind secret episode from his perspective?
it will be a really cool way to finally get to face the main hero of the franchise for 20 years anniversary.

toniostarke

Awards
I'm kinda hoping he'd be a secret boss, like Yozora was in KH3. Like we just play the story of Verum Rex, (which, I assume/hope, would just be the FF Versus 13 game he wanted to make in the first place) and the Lingering Will of this game would be the Sora fight with all his goofy KH3 attacks and style changes. Either way I think its a safe bet that a Sora boss fight would show up somewhere in the Yozora game. I could also totally see Rikku getting a boss fight too

AR829038

Awards
If the next game is following yozora's story, will we see everything he did so far that lead him to meeting sora in ReMind secret episode from his perspective?
it will be a really cool way to finally get to face the main hero of the franchise for 20 years anniversary.
I think it's highly likely. The way the Yozora fight was setup screams of this idea. I would be honestly shocked if we didn't get a Verum Rex game in between now and KH4 to show Yozora's side of the story and show Sora as the final boss.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Personally I think the next game will take place right after the end of Re:MIND and MoM. Meaning the final boss could be someone else. That said Sora himself could be a secret boss as toniostarke mentioned

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think it's highly likely. The way the Yozora fight was setup screams of this idea. I would be honestly shocked if we didn't get a Verum Rex game in between now and KH4 to show Yozora's side of the story and show Sora as the final boss.

This could very well explain the multiple endings. Now I want this to happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love to fight a Sora boss.

Picture this, Sicily, 1912...Riku steps into the road to finally see Sora standing on the opposite side of the road some ways down. Their eyes meet across the massive distance. A smile grows on their faces and they rush forward to the other. Sora's name is right on the top of Riku's tongue, after all this is who he has been fighting for the entire time. This is who he crossed worlds for.

Then, Riku sees it growing behind Sora and dread instantly overcomes all of the joy and warmth in this heart. The golden sigil behind Sora's back shines bright and sure, and it is only from Sora's shocked expression that Riku also knows his own sigil has appeared behind him in a blaze of blue.

Sora immediately calls upon his Keyblade, familiar and the same as always as it reflects the light of the moon hanging high above their heads.

Riku, confused and sorrowful, summons his own Keyblade--changed yet again from his experiences and revelations during his journey. He fought for Sora. Everything he's done has been for Sora...So why has this happened?

The two friends must, once again, fight against each other as enemies.

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT lol

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Yeah, Im expecting Sora to be the secret boss if we get Yozora game and the secret endings to be the same too, just switched because this time we will be playing as Yozora.

Back