• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone help me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
level up, use a keybalde taht gives you extra mp, spam aero.
or just let your party fight her while you cure them.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
level up, use a keybalde taht gives you extra mp, spam aero.
or just let your party fight her while you cure them.

D:

All I did was... Swim to her head and keep attacking her, and then when she does some attack, swim away really fast (with the Dolphin Kick or whatever the powered up swimming was called) when I'm low on HP, cast cure/potion (I'm sure you get cure by then, right?). I hardly rely on D&G in any boss fight. Although Donald has saved me a few times when he cast cure on me. The last time I defeated her it took me some time because I kept swimming away from her though. So I guess if you go for the swimming away thing, it'll take some time.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
wiki says if you use Aero magic in the Ursula battle, she gets powered up (like the Ice Titan). not sure if it's true though; i never used Aero on my playthrough.

focus on the back of her head; it's safer i think. if she casts thunder, get out of it's way then attack. or probably just swim away using mermaid kick then heal if necessary. that's what i did at least and it worked.

Gram

Banned
Awards
whta he wanted tips XD so i named some random ones.

All I did was... Swim to her head and keep attacking her, and then when she does some attack, swim away really fast (with the Dolphin Kick or whatever the powered up swimming was called) when I'm low on HP, cast cure/potion (I'm sure you get cure by then, right?). I hardly rely on D&G in any boss fight. Although Donald has saved me a few times when he cast cure on me. The last time I defeated her it took me some time because I kept swimming away from her though. So I guess if you go for the swimming away thing, it'll take some time
i usally use this strategy^

I hardly rely on D&G in any boss fight.
i did when i 1`st got the game XD poor ol D&G (+genie summon) defeated malefiecent for me the 1st time XD

wiki says if you use Aero magic in the Ursula battle, she gets powered up (like the Ice Titan). not sure if it's true though; i never used Aero on my playthrough.

i never noticed but its probably better just to save mp for cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back