• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone help me with KH2:FM+ (videos included)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

I've recently obtained KH2:FM+ and started playing it and uploading videos onto youtube.

However it seems that no-one on youtube has given me any advice on how to play better (which is something that I ask them to do) and so it seems that I am just making myself look like an idiot (compared to the 'hard-core' KH gamers)

So I ask of anyone who is interested to watch the videos (see sig) and tell me how to improve my playstlye.

BTW 0's are hard to find, so I only have 1 in the videos (as of this post) however I am working on getting more

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
For one, especially in Critical Mode, the key is to not get cocky.

Don't sit there and try to chain 3 million combos together if you KNOW you can't do it before your enemy attacks you. Until you're of a high level, try to do the "hit and retreat" technique. A combo or two, retreat, wait for the weakspot, hit, retreat, etc.

People who try to do 5-10 fancy combos in a row end up getting killed, because, enemies will only tolerate a few combos before they stop flinching.

Don't get cocky. Try to preserve your health, and take every chance possible to land a hit or two, without jeopardizing your safety. If you use Cure, wait before your magic is back before you do anything risky, because there will be nothing to save you if you don't have items equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back