• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone explain me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Because on the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Kingdom Key D (a.k.a. Light Seeker) was going to be a keyblade for Ventus but they put it out of the final version of the game...

Crystal

Silver Member
@khobssed : Thanks for the link. :D

Because on the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Kingdom Key D (a.k.a. Light Seeker) was going to be a keyblade for Ventus but they put it out of the final version of the game...

KKD not suppose to be a dark keyblade?

Rexy

Bronze Member
So, those keyblades in the theme represents the keyblade they can used in the game?
Sort off: The keyblades on the themes are the keyblades that the characters would be able to obtain during the game...as for Ventus theme he would be able to use Kingdom Key D (or Seeker of Light as it was named on the game) keychain but it was cut off the final product.
@khobssed : Thanks for the link. :D
KKD not suppose to be a dark keyblade?
Yes Kingdom Key D is a dark realm keyblade, that is why Mickey went to the real of darkness, to obtain one from that realm since Sora had Kingdom Key, a keyblade from the light realm...King Mickey found the opposite of Kingdom Key, keyblade of the realm of light, Kingdom Key D, keyblade from the realm of darkness...

I will search for it but I really still don't know why the keyblade was cut from the final product, but i will search for it

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm surprised no one has answered the question in the title. To answer the question, the word 'me' is said when addressing oneself. And don't say this is irrelevant because the title is the proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back