• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone convert this song (The 13th Reflection) to an mp3 format?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

The 13th Reflection (Click Here)
Cavern of Remembrance (Click Here)
Fate of the Unknown (Click Here)

Don't know if I'm allowed to post links like this, but I'll risk it. Does anyone here know how to convert an m4a file to an mp3 format? I have the song The 13th Reflection right here, along with a few other songs, (but I didn't upload it, someone else did so don't be thanking me :p) but it's not in an .mp3 format. Can someone help me?

Update:
I got them converted. Thanks for all the help. ^_^ Here they are in .mp3 format: (Just click on the links and go download them from Megaupload/Sendspace)(Credit goes to AkisamexAmaya)

Disc 7:
03 - Traverse Town

Disc 8:
05 - Scherzo Di Notte
12 - Lazy Afternoons
14 - Destiny Islands
19 - Graceful Assassin

Disc 9:
07 - The 13th Reflection
08 - Cavern of Remembrance
09 - Deep Anxiety
10 - The Other Promise
11 - Rage Awakened
12 - Fate of the Unknown

Last edited:

Cl0ud

Nope. Get Xilosoft video converter trial(it only converts the first 5 minutes though) and select the output form as an mp3 instead of the regualar mp4. It's the only mp3 converter i use,i don't ave a link but google Xilosoft and you should find it

EnigmaticWarrior

way nice, try and find a music converter, most cost money though...

Dang, that sucks. Well, if anyone here is able to convert these three songs, can you reupload these songs so that other people can download it in an .mp3 format? Please and thank you.

Nope. Get Xilosoft video converter trial(it only converts the first 5 minutes though) and select the output form as an mp3 instead of the regualar mp4. It's the only mp3 converter i use,i don't ave a link but google Xilosoft and you should find it

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks.

Cl0ud

Oops,its called Xilisoft,but you should stil be able to find a websire linking it, and no problem,it should work

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Fate of the unknown is the song in the secret ending.I didnt watch the vid but its the last track,and once you hear it,you know its the one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back