• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone clear this up for me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I've always been a bit confused with some of the characters.. I'll put what I think and can someone clear this out for me? Maybe explain it to me in a bit of detail..

Ansem (The wise) = DiZ (From when he walked in darkness and didnt give in?)
Ansem (Evil bitch) = Xehanort's Heartless really?
Xehanort = Xehanort's Nobody.
Xemnas = Ansems Nobody (But that puzzles me to how Ansem would have died anyway..)

I keep thinking of 3 different Ansems..
One was AtW.. One was the evil one with the guardian? .. Which loses me..

And why did Riku take on Xehanorts image?

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I've always been a bit confused with some of the characters.. I'll put what I think and can someone clear this out for me? Maybe explain it to me in a bit of detail..

Xemnas = Ansems Nobody (But that puzzles me to how Ansem would have died anyway..)

I keep thinking of 3 different Ansems..
One was AtW.. One was the evil one with the guardian? .. Which loses me..

Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice and he had an idea but Ansem said no. Then Xehanort tried to take over AtW's life and AtW took refuge as DiZ.

Ansem is also Xehanort's heartless because he took AtW's name as well.

Xemnas = Xehanort's nobody AtW didn't have a nobody.

Riku was over come by darkness.

JTD95

Ansem the Wise = DiZ (Darkness in Zero)

Ansem Seeker of Darkness = Xehanort's Heartless
He is the final boss of KH1 and is the Heartless of Xehanort

Xehanort the Apprentice
He was one Ansem the Wise apprentice's
He stole his master's name and called himself Ansem

Xemnas = Xehanort's Nobody
He is the final boss of KH2 and is the Nobody of Xehanort

He used the power of darkness and was turned into look like Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Attemisc

Ansem the Wise (or just Ansem) = Former ruler of Radiant Garden aka Hollow Bastion, exiled to the Realm of Nothingness by Xehanort where he took on the persona of DiZ (Darkness in Zero) and decided to follow the road of darkness, giving him the ability to use Dark Corridors and disguise his appearance. He wrote the first Ansem Report in Kingdom Hearts but none of the others and then wrote the Secret Ansem Reports after becoming DiZ.

Ansem Seeker of Darkness or Ansem SOD = The Heartless of Xehanort and KH1's main antagonist.

Xehanort = One of the disciples of Ansem the Wise. He used Ansem's name to write the remaining Ansem Reports in Kingdom Hearts 1 and he lead a revolt against Ansem the Wise and exiled him to the Realm of Nothingness. Either before or after exiling Ansem, he dove into the darkness and became a Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness) which also resulted in the creation of his Nobody.

Xemnas = Xehanort's Nobody.

Riku took on Ansem SOD's image because at that moment his heart was expelled from his body by Ansem SOD's power. With complete control of Riku's body, Ansem SOD was able to use the powers of darkness to warp Riku's image to whatever Ansem SOD saw fit, much in the same way as Ansem the Wise used the powers of darkness to disguise himself.

So really, you can stop thinking of multiple Ansems. There's only one. The other 3 are Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem SOD, and Xemnas. He was just a loser that stole his teacher's name and used it for his own good, and judging by what we've seen of BBS it's most likely not the first time he's done it. His real name probably isn't Xehanort =\

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay Ansem the wise is the real ansem. Xehanort took Ansem's name, he started calling himself Ansem.

Xehanort's heartless called himself Ansem because he took Ansem's name.

Xemnas also took Ansem's name since he is Xehanort's nobody.

Ansem the Wise just decided to call himself DIZ since Xehanort had stolen his name. Ansem has no nobody.

aswaxsora

Awards
This remind me of this:KH2: Too many Ansems by *Risachantag on deviantART

Ansem (The wise) = DiZ (From when he walked in darkness and didn't give in?)
Ansem the Wise=DiZ=Darkness in Zero. He didn't give in to the Darkness by writing the reports.

"Ansem' was a bitch=Xehanort's Heartless

Xehanort was Ansem the Wise's apprentice. He had an idea and Ansem the Wise said no. Xehanort was upset and did the thing anyway. The six apprentices helped and they turned into Nobodies. Xehanort also took everything of Ansem the Wise; his research, his name, everything. Ansem the Wise went to the Dark realm now know as DiZ. Xehanort is now Ansem.

Xemnas=Xehanort's Nobody who's name is Ansem.

Xehanort's Heartless took control of Riku when Riku submitted to Darkness. Since Xehanort's Heartless took over Riku, Xehanort's Heartless had FULL control of Riku and took his body. Riku was lost to the Darkness and King Mickey helped him find his light. Together they where at the Door to Light. And everyone knows what happens after that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ansem the Wise: DiZ, used to have Xehanort as an apprentice, then he banished Ansem, who took on the name DiZ. He never turned into a Heartless.
Ansem SoD: Xehanort's Heartless, took Ansem the Wise's name. He has the evil guardian thing.
Xemnas: Xehanort's Nobody, also took Ansem's name. Ansem + X = Xemnas.
Xehanort: apprentice of Ansem, he's the whole version of Xemnas/Ansem SoD

Riku took on Xehanort's apperence to use the power of darkness. The blindfond was "preventing" him from using it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ansem the Wise: DiZ, used to have Xehanort as an apprentice, then he banished Ansem, who took on the name DiZ. He never turned into a Heartless.
Ansem SoD: Xehanort's Heartless, took Ansem the Wise's name. He has the evil guardian thing.
Xemnas: Xehanort's Nobody, also took Ansem's name. Ansem + X = Xemnas.
Xehanort: apprentice of Ansem, he's the whole version of Xemnas/Ansem SoD

Riku took on Xehanort's apperence to use the power of darkness. The blindfond was "preventing" him from using it.

you usde the word 'He' too much and gets a bit difficult to who you are referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back