• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can some one please tell how to beat the Riku Clone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Riku

Can someone please tell me how to beat in Twilight Town? Im stock there because you cant heal unless you have the Mickey card but King Mikey in there.I always get to the green level then I die.Can someone please help me out?
confused.gif

~Mrs.Riku

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Since there is no way to heal in this battle, you have to hit fast and hard. Just keep breaking his cards untill you're in Dark Mode, then you can either use Dark Aura or the combo "B, B, A". If you rotate using the combo and using Dark Aura, you should win easily. When I used this combo, I beat him with only getting hit once.

beefsteak

I assume by "B, B, A" you mean pressing the B button twice and the A button once. I did that and was slaughtered. He broke everything I did even Dark Aura. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Okay. The other startegy is to get in to dark mode as fast as you can, then just keep using sleights. Break his sleights (like dark Aura) with your sleights. If this doesn't work, I don't have anything else.

Mrs.Riku

I tryed doing that it didnt work he killed fast when I did that.And when you you use sleights you lose your cards.So what the Hell are we sapost to do?Does anyone else know how to beat him? If so please tell.

EdSquareCat

When you get into dark mode, try to use your 9-9-9 sleight. If you are going to use the shooting orb slight, make sure you don't miss. Other than that, all I can really tell you is just keep hacking away, and when you see that the clone is getting ready to use a sleight, quickly get to a 0 card. Dodge his attacks for a few seconds with the 0 card in hand.... then when he starts to execute his sleight.... use your 0 card. Then start hacking away again. This worked for me throughout the whole game... and if your already using this strategy.... then i don't know what to tell you.

*Edit - USE OOGEY BOOGEY card when low on health! ;)

Last edited:

Yue

Radical fcuker.
The Riku clone is extremely hard for two reasons:

A.) Your cards suck.

B.) You can't heal

Given these two, here are my tips:

- Don't use sleights. Riku will break you just as easily as you could break him. Sleights are a waste in important battles like these because you're just crippling yourself.

-When he starts stocking cards, immediately switch to a 0 card and get ready to use it to break him. If you break him using a 0 card, most likely 9 points will be added toward Dark Mode.

The basic strategy: Hit and Run. Dodge him, break him, and crush him.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Took me ages to beat Riku clone....darned identity-crisised loser....

Hack at him insanely. Activate all the Heartless cards you have one by one as the battle progresses(I do it somewhat haphazardly, but my Heartless cards are in the order I got them) but save the Oogie Boogie one for when you're low on life.

Every time you know Riku Replica is going to use Dark Aura, flip to a 0 card and use it.

I pretty much just hacked at him, I didn't use many sleights...my fingers don't coodinate enough to stock cards quickly when I'm shrieking at my game boy.

Nemesis

kingmickey said:
go to dark mode quickly and use the jafar card or the maleficent card and when your low on hp
use the oogie boogie card

The Jafar card is a god send early on.. i used it early to just smash away. Later on in the fight, i used Laxerane's card too. It stuned Riku clone which i thought was wicked. I allways hated it when he did it to me.. another good card to use at some point is the Darkside Card, as it copies the Heartless card that RC(riku Clone) is using. he only has one.. and that one is Sleight lock, very handy. After u get that and go dark, hit him with a few Dark Fireballs(Dark Aura isnt all that great to use i find.) and then let him have it with whatever it is you have left. It is not an easy fight.. no chance in hell..but it can be done.

dragon_heart

Nemesis gives good advice......here's wat i did
-Jafar card.
-Oogie Boogie card.
-Ursala card sometimes.
-0 card on dark aura just right right or left left to dodge dark firaga.
-dark break i barely see but is good for you so try to form a 15 sleight.
-dark firaga can be good if he's paralyzed.
-paralyztion i think pops up after a well land second attack in a row.
-Dark aura is good but can be trouble if he isn't reloading or doing something with low cards.

- Best of luck! Oh and if my strategy doesn't work just keep trying or leveling up!

Nemesis

dragon_heart said:
Nemesis gives good advice......here's wat i did
-Jafar card.
-Oogie Boogie card.
-Ursala card sometimes.
-0 card on dark aura just right right or left left to dodge dark firaga.
-dark break i barely see but is good for you so try to form a 15 sleight.
-dark firaga can be good if he's paralyzed.
-paralyztion i think pops up after a well land second attack in a row.
-Dark aura is good but can be trouble if he isn't reloading or doing something with low cards.

- Best of luck! Oh and if my strategy doesn't work just keep trying or leveling up!
lol thanks mate. its nice to hear stuff like that. I was thinking of making a FAQ for this game.. but then again... i would only be doing boss stuff at first. and then i remembered my AMV project... lol too much at one time.

anyway, yes, your advice works too.. the sad thing is though.. no one stratagy will kill RC the first time. More often then not, RC will pwn u the first or 2nd(or the 12th time) thru, until u can basically master the setup they gave u.

blackdragon88

Nemesis said:
lol thanks mate. its nice to hear stuff like that. I was thinking of making a FAQ for this game.. but then again... i would only be doing boss stuff at first. and then i remembered my AMV project... lol too much at one time.

anyway, yes, your advice works too.. the sad thing is though.. no one stratagy will kill RC the first time. More often then not, RC will pwn u the first or 2nd(or the 12th time) thru, until u can basically master the setup they gave u.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that cracks me up when i see people say Mate like crochunter good day mate LOL!!!!!!!!

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
I beat the Riku clone the 1st time with a realy good deck but then Larexen killed me dose anyone have tips on her????

oh yay you might want to change your deck around it helps
and you may want to put in all your 0 even spells and items;)

PS I havent made it to Reverse/Rebirth yet Im still playing Sora

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back