• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can so one help me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi3.0

Ok i was on youtube and they have a video that shows you that you can unlock Room of Sleep and explore it
does anyone know how this is possible?

ok never mind can someone close this thread thankx

Last edited:

Lexeon

Didn't you read the desrciption? It said about using Codebreaker...it's not an actual room you can explore.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
A Codebreaker. You need codes called RAW codes. tHey are just numbers and letters, but unlike AR codes they dont have - beetween each set. If you ever need to know anything or need help with coding, PM me.

Macabre

Gold Member
A Codebreaker. You need codes called RAW codes. tHey are just numbers and letters, but unlike AR codes they dont have - beetween each set. If you ever need to know anything or need help with coding, PM me.

You should be called Codemaster. :3

@Thread creator
Yeah, like the others have said, it's done using a cheating device such as Codebreaker.

C

Colours

Ok i was on youtube and they have a video that shows you that you can unlock Room of Sleep and explore it
does anyone know how this is possible?

ok never mind can someone close this thread thankx

You can't explore it, because it's not in the original game play. There's a cheat device that'll let you explore that place. Otherwise, you can't explore it. SORRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back