• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Organization XIII reproduce?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
*trying to contain Laughter*..Umm...I dont know...I mean..I would think..NO..but I havent really thought about it...lol.....maybe I will give a better answer later..cuz right now I gotta go to bed...

LMAO..XD..an ORG.baby..hahahahaha..ooohh..ok..I'm gone..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
.....lmao
I don't know.....maybe....um....wow. I never would have thought about this....um...well....So...all the Org will use Larxene? Poor girl.....um....I suppose it could be possible....but...strange.

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
Xemnas.01 said:
.....lmao
I don't know.....maybe....um....wow. I never would have thought about this....um...well....So...all the Org will use Larxene? Poor girl.....um....I suppose it could be possible....but...strange.

Mmmm... I'd kinda like to see that. JUST KIDDING!!! Calm down. Seriously, though, I don't think they can. They aren't a kind of species or anything, more like a state of being. I mean, they're Nobodies, they don't even exist. Who knows if they even have..... uh, "genetic material" or not.

x133

uhh how bout this method the nobody becomes a heartless creating another nobody in the process LOL as if that would happen

A

Audo

Well seing as how they have like no organs i would think that is pretty difficult but...
If Dementors from HP can have sex why not Nobodies, eh?

The 14th Order

Thats some deep thinkin right there. i truly would never have thought of this......umm
i dont know if the organization themselves even know cause they dont need to do that thing that people do and they cant feel emotion so they cant feel love which is kinda sad.......

non_existent_one

oh um wow never really thought of that before....hmmm ....XD lool poor Larxene. but well they are just shells and like heartless angel said ..they don't even truly exist. meh it sure would suck being an organization memeber, and having no emotion what so ever ..not even being able to feel love :/ what a drag.

Pyro

protofan said:
ORGY MEMBERS HAVE BABYS?!? Oops I spelled Org wrong...
LMAO!!! i think this thread getting a bit naughty.......i don't think any of them wouldn't even get sum from larxene b4 getting their wangs chop off.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Interseting...but why does everyone gotta gang-bang Larxene....there are other people....out there...not like people we know in the game..I mean..like random.females....that they would..........AHHHHH....I cant even continue this post..the answer is NO.... >_>

ORGY..lol...

Genin~Kizashi

if a nobody and a human were to have sex, it would not be cross-breeding. physically, a nobody is just a human.(unless we're referring to Dusks, Berserkers, Dancers, etc. but that's a different story.)

Spiritually, a nobody is very different, but physically they're the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back