• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Namine...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm just wondering if she could or not. I mean, Roxas can wield keyblades because of Sora, being his Nobody and all, and since Kairi can, does that mean Namine is able to wield a keyblade? She is Kairi's Nobody.....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Re: Can Namine Wield a Keyblade???

I'm just wondering if she could or not. I mean, Roxas can wield keyblades because of Sora, being his Nobody and all, and since Kairi can, does that mean Namine is able to wield a keyblade? She is Kairi's Nobody.....

Roxas could not even wield a real Keyblade. The Oblivion and Oathkeeper that Roxas had, was weapons created from Sora's memories. They resembled Sora's keychains. Not real Keyblades, but real weapons. The Kingdom Key that Roxas had at the beginning of the game was just a program that was installed in the Data Version of Twilight Town, by Diz.

Namine can't wield a Keyblade. She has no heart, just like Roxas. Nobody=no heart. Kairi had a Key, but I am not going to get into details. I'll just call it a weapon that came to save her, just for that particular moment. Might not be a real Keyblade.

Anyway, Roxas and Namine are not present anymore, so they can't be further discussed as of now.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

In terms of nobodies, Namine is an extremely special case, and I don't think we know enough to decide either way.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

For once there is a new topic.
Namine could most likely wield a keyblade, because it is being found out that anyone with a strong heart can wield a keyblade. Now, before you say "nobodiez don hve heartz zomg", Namine was a special case, along with Roxas, as explained in the Secret Ansem Reports.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

*Sighs* Like I said...no one knows for sure.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com

well, sora didnt hav any keychains when he went into sleep and didnt get those 2 till much later so maybe roxas weilded them for a limited time.

HeartofDestiny14

I may be wrong but I thought Kairi's keyblade was really just created by Riku (like how Sora has another keyblade during Drive) and given to her just for that situation. I don't think she's actually a 'Keyblade Master'. So, in that case, no I don't think Namine could wield a keyblade.

HeartofDestiny14

Well Sora wasn't exactly the greatest when he first got the keyblade lol & people still called HIM keyblade master. Then again, he had practice with wooden swords. Kairi might have, but I doubt it...

C

Charlie

HeartofDestiny said:
I may be wrong but I thought Kairi's keyblade was really just created by Riku (like how Sora has another keyblade during Drive) and given to her just for that situation. I don't think she's actually a 'Keyblade Master'. So, in that case, no I don't think Namine could wield a keyblade.

(Personal Afterthought: Blah, I can say that I'm honestly agreeing with you. Just hopefully this thoughtful and innocent thread will be the one to "spark" the flame of actual KH-2 worthy discussion)

Anyway, back onto topic (It's been quite awhile since I've been in this department: ^Destiny, to be very honest and straight forward with you, the argument, or in some sense even claim that Kairi's sudden keyblade had fully appeared, and could be used as an actual weapon due to Riku is still debateable. Then to take things even further, once I had viewed the scene for the first time myself, those exact thoughts of the keyblade appearing for Kairi only for "that" said situation had been the first to cross me. If we were to be given a little bit more evidence however; (I'm not going to say that there is a necessarily GOOD chance)-but rather an equal chance that might have been the case itself, opposed to another case that can be proven valid at this moment of Kairi being able to wield a keyblade, even for a few moments/minutes due to the KH saying/analysis, etc of a-"Strong Heart being able to wield a keyblade," and etc.

At this early stage of our knowledge of "what's to come" for the KH series at this point, it would be difficult in some situations to say that we have a complete amount of evidence to properly support any analyzations that we have for THIS particular section in the game. If anyone feels the need to prove either what I've said, what everyone else has, or rather a combination to shed light on this topic, then it is perfectly welcome to do so; This IS a refreshing discussion afterall.

Now with that said, let's take a small look back at the original topic for this thread, rather than a brief, yet insightful short reply:

Truth's_Bond said:

If you take a kind look at some of the replies already given to you attempting to hopefully answer this question, you'll notice that some of them can be easily proven, valid, challenged, or contradicted in point-of course given the right user here to claim as such. Again, as from noted above-Since given that we have not seen /heard of evidence that she { As a Nobody }-indeed can, regardless of the fact that she is attached/currently within Kairi, in comparison that we've seen supportive evidence that Roxas can wield "some form/alteration/reflection/image/etc" of a keyblade itself.

At this moment, I can not fully leave a solid reply to your question, but I'm more than sure that once we either start realizing a factor in the game that we haven't seemed to notice before, or can be provided with a new string of evidence from Ansem Reports, or Nomura himself; Then "everything" that you are told can be proven.

Some things come with perspective, meaning "how you see it" -some do not, and only fact. The case remains again as already noted above.

My very best regards to holding a steady, and mature arguement on this topic, as well within the replies trying to provide you with answers given.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com

namine using it would just be like trying to have sora and kairi and thier nobodies wielding keyblsdes but its just kinda stupid to have oll of them use keys. to be honest i found it stupid for kariri to use the keyblade. it was only good when sora and roxas used the keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back