• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Can I self advertise here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AuroraX

Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Anguis Union
  • This is Halloween
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Rising Star
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I'm not exactly even sure to word this question properly, but I recently started an Etsy shop selling pin back buttons and I've got some KH ones listed and just figured to let everyone know. I totally understand if it's not okay to self advertise on the forums, just give me a heads up weather I can or not.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Making a thread to specifically advertise something isn't really allowed here on the forum. BUT, I think you're allowed to advertise and put a link in your signature.

AuroraX

Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Anguis Union
  • This is Halloween
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Rising Star
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
Making a thread to specifically advertise something isn't really allowed here on the forum. BUT, I think you're allowed to advertise and put a link in your signature.
Ohh okay. That sounds fair, guess I could do that. Thanks.