• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Can I learn how to play Classical Guitar with Acoustic lesson kit for beginner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I received a new CLASSICAL guitar for Christmas. (My first Instrument.) I don't know how to play any type of guitar so my dad bought me the Play acoustic guitar for total beginners kit. It contains a book, cd's and a dvd. Can I still learn classical with acoustic lessons? This will be the first instrument I have learned

ravenger147

Most likely you can its really suppose to get you familar with the frets so you you'll learn faster. Or you can do what a friend of mine did. He said te lazy way is to buy guitar hero 3 and play it on the hardest level for 2 weeks to a month. Once you master that, he said learning guitar should be real easy.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
of course you should!
I learned most of my instruments through Essential Elements Instruction Books.
I too, however have a classical guitar, I just don't use it. [It looks too hard to play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back