• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can i cheat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

i wanna ask sumthin.where can i find a cheat 4 kh2.dun get me wrong,im not a noob.ive completed it once 4 every mode n twice on proud.im just a little bit obses with it,i just wan to play it again.but it will be boring if its just the same old stuff.i wanna make it a little bit different.u know,having infinite drive,health mana n all dat.pls tell me theres a cheat 4 kh2.it will be cool if sora drive form is permanent

O

Oberon

sephira808 said:
i wanna ask sumthin.where can i find a cheat 4 kh2.dun get me wrong,im not a noob.ive completed it once 4 every mode n twice on proud.im just a little bit obses with it,i just wan to play it again.but it will be boring if its just the same old stuff.i wanna make it a little bit different.u know,having infinite drive,health mana n all dat.pls tell me theres a cheat 4 kh2.it will be cool if sora drive form is permanent

Can you type that in ENGLISH please?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
You have to use a hacking device like Gameshark or Armax, there no codes you can just type in, that's not like Square Enix at all. I really hate when people use those devices, the things you can use with them were never meant to be used. It was something the creator used to just test out things, and run through the game so he didn't die. It's more than cheating, it's ruining.

O

Oberon

Someone understands from a good perspective. Thats why I don't cheat either. Nice soraawakened, and oblivion... your not bright are you. Cause they(square enix) does do it.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Oblivion wielder said:
What do you mean "they do it" They hack their own game??
No, they make it so only they can do things like have unlimited health and stuff. They made it, so its not hacking. But they lock it away so you can't use it unless you hack with stuff like Armax.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Yes you can cheat if u want to and you can use action replay max, gameshark and ultimate codes.

O

Oberon

My this is interesting, oblivion doesn't know video game programming that well I'm assuming. Well i'll help then. When developers make games, they PURPOSELY use codes and cheats so that dying won't make a huge waste of time. When ARmax's are released, it's basically there devices, only in kids fashions.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
khrules said:
Yes you can cheat if u want to and you can use action replay max, gameshark and ultimate codes.
It's not cheating it's hacking. Cheating is where Square wanted the codes to be found and used. But Armax and that crap hacks into the system so you can just spoil the game for yourself.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
soraawakened said:
No, they make it so only they can do things like have unlimited health and stuff. They made it, so its not hacking. But they lock it away so you can't use it unless you hack with stuff like Armax.

I know that devices like AR and Gameshark unlock some staff..i didnt understand th 'they do it'' thing..

O

Oberon

soraawakened said:
It's not cheating it's hacking. Cheating is where Square wanted the codes to be found and used. But Armax and that crap hacks into the system so you can just spoil the game for yourself.
Yes exactly, cheating is spoiling yourself, and that is cheating YOURSELF worse than the game itself.

EDIT: Oblivion, I mean't by "they do it" as a saying to square does use/release codes/hacking devices.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Oblivion wielder said:
I know that devices like AR and Gameshark unlock some staff..i didnt understand th 'they do it'' thing..
I meant that they make their own little cheats that they mean to use for only themselves to get through the game quickly or experiment on things to see if it should be added, like some Keyblades that you can get if you hack with Armax.

O

Oberon

soraawakened said:
I meant that they make their own little cheats that they mean to use for only themselves to get through the game quickly or experiment on things to see if it should be added, like some Keyblades that you can get if you hack with Armax.
He was talking to me I think. And I already answered him so...

O

Oberon

^NO I LOST MY SOUL!!!^(I will kill 3 baboons cause' of this 25 letter rule.)

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Zorox said:
My this is interesting, oblivion doesn't know video game programming that well I'm assuming. Well i'll help then. When developers make games, they PURPOSELY use codes and cheats so that dying won't make a huge waste of time. When ARmax's are released, it's basically there devices, only in kids fashions.

Hey, i m not an expert (no one is around here) in video game programming ,but i know some things.Well,i know that programmers use codes and staff but thats NOT hacking like ARmax cause THEY make the game,they r not using devices..

O

Oberon

My aunt is a designer, so I hafe to know this.

EDIT: I read that post and that is total bulls**t, they may not use devices, but they still use hacking tech. You shouldn't speak like that, especially someone who doesn't know something about programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back