• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can heartless speak?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now that I think about it...
The small ones remind you of ants don't they?

D: Antenna speaking.
Like katamari or something.

fallen soul

Heartless can't talk, they don't have a concious. They belongs to the nobody.
They can communicate to each other though, through the links in peoples hearts. (Heartless are heartsso they have the links as well)
Sora and Ansem can talk because they willingly surrendered to the darkness, the process was no perfect and they were able to hold on to a shred of there concious self. This is why they are able to talk.

As for the nobodies communicating, they can communicate as well, as you know, but this is hrough a telekinesis (though speak) Org. members had stong hearts so they kept their body which has the ability to speak naturally.

And so fallen soul has spoken

anaki

I was just wondering something random... Can Heartess speak?

I have a couple of arguments for both sides... On one hand, heartless are supposed to be purely instinctual creatures that have no mind (as it was left behind in the Nobody). So, in this case, surely Heartless don't have the intellectual capacity to speak?

On the other hand Ansem (Xheanort's Heartless) can speak perfectly well, even though he is a Heartless.

I'm inclined to say yes, they can speak...but what do you think?

well soras hearltess was aware and did not operate on instinct alone. i think that xehanort, when he became a heartless/nobody it was in a different way then normal (such as sora turning into a heartless) that it caused an abnormal split into nobody and heartless. which is what caused his heartless form to have conscience

Nobody Master

As for when the dusk stole the pictures, I think that Roxas heard what the dusk said in his mind because you didn't hear it speak and nobodys who aren't powerful enough to speak can probably communicate through their minds. Hope that helps.

But how do you know that Roxas heard this in his mind? Perhaps the Dusk actually did speak out loud, but the writers just wanted you to imagine what the Dusk sounds like for yourself, creating more of an air of mystery, rather than simply getting a voice acter to tell you how it sounds.

Oblivion Weilder

heartless can only speak to eachother, unless they are made from a dark, but strong, heart; just like all nobodies can, like in the begining of KH2 when the dusk says,"We have come for you my liege." They can speak to eachother, but only stronger, more sophiosticated nobodies/heartless can speak to humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back