• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can heartless speak?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

heartless cant speak words but they communicate with each other thats what i meant (i dont know how u didnt understand that lol)

KershaFangs

ya i supose your right but no1 really knows if it was Xehanorts heartless personally i think it is Xemnas. but i can see it from your point of view

Yeah it was Ansem. You only need to hear the voice to tell. Definely Ansem's voice. Anyways, you know that when Kingdom Hearts was first made, Nomura wasn't even completely sure he was going to make the sequel. It was only by demand of the fans did CoM and KH2 come out.

So they wouldn't have had any Nobodies from the sequels in the first game.

lonekyuubi

Ansem, even though he was a Heartless, retained his human conscious and was powerful and dark enough to retain his ability of speech, while Sora only retain his human conscious and couldn't speak.

I believe some smarter and stronger heartless, like the one that Ansem created, can communicate with each to plan out attacks and such, much like wild animals in this world. But it isn't as distinct as speech as the one we use, just something to signal and give out basic commands.

Yea I was thinking the same thing.

Glitch

Well, like Riku191 said, they could talk among them selves; or... mayby they speak to each other through body language?

Cyypher100

I dont want to here a hearless talk...it would remind me of something from a horror game, thats how i imagine it..if they spoke aloud, who knows maybe they are like ants and communicate by smell and body language...70% of what we understand and communicate is body language....

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Nah, I think that the strength of the Heartless has nothing to do with it. Xehanort was able to speak because he was a special class of Heartless, because unlike normal Heartless, who are born when a Heart is consumed by Darkness, Xehanort casted away his body and soul and gave his heart to the Darkness, without hesitation. Because of that, he is able to do more than just swarm, attack, and consume like most other Heartless.

As for Nobodies, yes they can speak, and Not just those on par with Org members. Remember when You first fight a Dusk, when you control Roxas, The phrase "We have come for you, my liege." flashes on the screen. I doubt that was Axel or Saix throwing their voices.

SoraKHLuver

i dont thnk heartless can speak
but mayb ansem was able to tok cuz he was th first heartless
mayb th heartless wernt able to tok cuz of th heart
if it was weak thn th heartless cant speak
if it was strong thn it mite tok

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
i dont thnk heartless can speak
but mayb ansem was able to tok cuz he was th first heartless
mayb th heartless wernt able to tok cuz of th heart
if it was weak thn th heartless cant speak
if it was strong thn it mite tok

Xehanort wasn't the first Heartless. If you read the first set of the Ansem Reports, you would find out that the Heartless existed long before Xehanort decided to turn himself into a Heartless.

Nobody Master

Wow...I didn't realise this thread would be so filled in the space of a day!

Some pretty good suggestions coming up!

Nobody Master

but remember in the begining of kh2 when this dusk stole the pictures of roxas and then he told Roxas "We have come for you my liege'', remember???
that i dont get

I believe that Nobodies do have the capacity to speak with no problems at all... as they do have the mind that was left behind when a person's heart is stolen from them.

Dark Dragon

I don't think heartles or nobodys can speak unless they are powerful like Xehanort's heartless or Organization 13. As for when the dusk stole the pictures, I think that Roxas heard what the dusk said in his mind because you didn't hear it speak and nobodys who aren't powerful enough to speak can probably communicate through their minds. Hope that helps.

IcedCandy

I think that the reason heartless!Ansem could talk was maybe because the amount of darkness in his heart. Maybe the larger the amount of darkness in one's heart, the more... intellectual [maybe?] the Heartless turns out to be.

And, about the lower heartless talking...
I think that they are able to converse with one another but in their own language.
I think the lesser Nobodies may be the same way.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Er.. I don't think so. At least, not that I'm aware of.

Course, they could have some sort of telepathy thing, or maybe they have some kind of morse code. o.o;

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Maybe If Xenhort retuns and make a special kind of species of heartless

He already created a special species of Hearrtless. He was responsible for creating the artificial Heartless, called "Emblems." They are the ones that are branded with a black heart divided into 4 parts on them.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was just wondering something random... Can Heartess speak?

I have a couple of arguments for both sides... On one hand, heartless are supposed to be purely instinctual creatures that have no mind (as it was left behind in the Nobody). So, in this case, surely Heartless don't have the intellectual capacity to speak?

On the other hand Ansem (Xheanort's Heartless) can speak perfectly well, even though he is a Heartless.

I'm inclined to say yes, they can speak...but what do you think?

Speak, no.

Communicate with each other, yes.

With nobodies? Debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back