• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Disney Villains Get Norted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
We have never seen any of the Disney characters get Norted. However, if any were to, it would definitely be the villains. They did hint that Elsa could fall to darkness in kh3 so if that can happen, a character being Norted sunny otu of the question

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anybody can get norted but Xehanort is dead and in KH heaven playing chess with his bro now so I doubt there will be much norting these days lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh yeah… BUT WAIT!!! The master of masters may be capable of such things
But at that point it isn’t “Nort”ing. We’d have to come up with a new name.

Norting involves having a piece of Xehanort’s heart. Then there is turning to the darkness. And then like whatever the hell Luxu’s bodysnatching comprises. And then whatever you are implying MoM would do, which we wouldn’t know if he’s resort to such things to begin with. He’s eyeball’d some Keyblades I suppose lol.

Sonofjafar

Awards
But at that point it isn’t “Nort”ing. We’d have to come up with a new name.

Norting involves having a piece of Xehanort’s heart. Then there is turning to the darkness. And then like whatever the hell Luxu’s bodysnatching comprises. And then whatever you are implying MoM would do, which we wouldn’t know if he’s resort to such things to begin with. He’s eyeball’d some Keyblades I suppose lol.
I just want the Disney villains to have relevance in the plot again. Is that so much to ask?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Does norting really mean anything anymore? I mean all it does is give you yellow eyes, you keep everything else. The only character who really suffered under "norting" is Terra and that was a full on possession by Master Xehanort himself. Having Darkness seems to be the more threatening thing anyway like what happened to Aqua. Heck, she was more "norted" then anyone in the 13 Seekers not named Terranort.

But on the subject of Disney Villains. In theory they could have been. But I think the better option is by influenced by darkness as we see in Dark Road. Many probably don't remember this but in Days Captain Hook radiated darkness that attracted Heartless, similar to how Darkness was shown in Dark Road with the Queen of Hearts. I wonder if the series will remember that. I think Disney Villains can easily be influenced by darkness and it being made much simpler then the mess that was "norting" also it was a huge missed opportunity to not have Elsa go dark in Arendelle. I think there is potential with Disney villains if they are allowed to be used in this darkness plot.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Does norting really mean anything anymore? I mean all it does is give you yellow eyes, you keep everything else. The only character who really suffered under "norting" is Terra and that was a full on possession by Master Xehanort himself. Having Darkness seems to be the more threatening thing anyway like what happened to Aqua. Heck, she was more "norted" then anyone in the 13 Seekers not named Terranort.

But on the subject of Disney Villains. In theory they could have been. But I think the better option is by influenced by darkness as we see in Dark Road. Many probably don't remember this but in Days Captain Hook radiated darkness that attracted Heartless, similar to how Darkness was shown in Dark Road with the Queen of Hearts. I wonder if the series will remember that. I think Disney Villains can easily be influenced by darkness and it being made much simpler then the mess that was "norting" also it was a huge missed opportunity to not have Elsa go dark in Arendelle. I think there is potential with Disney villains if they are allowed to be used in this darkness plot.
I was going to give out the possibility of darkness in the villains’ hearts manifesting as an exact clone of said villains but then I realized that would just be a heartless. Still say the villains fighting dark versions of themselves ala the final battle from Bowser’s Inside Story would be awesome

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Anybody can get norted but Xehanort is dead and in KH heaven playing chess with his bro now so I doubt there will be much norting these days lol
I laughed harder than I should've at this lmao.

I just want the Disney villains to have relevance in the plot again. Is that so much to ask?
Unfortunately, yes. This happened to maleficent getting upstaged by Ansem SoD towards the end of the first game. Disney villains between worlds literally feel like cardboard cutouts propped up to be menace, but not an actual cause for concern.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Technically they can, but you see Disney characters have Irrelevant Character in their KH DNA, so no. /JK. I did like 2 sort of implied the Organization thought about creating Nobodies from certain powerful characters though (Jafar, the Beast).

As far as the Norts, for a brief moment between 3D and 3, I thought they might actually go there with Maleficent at least considering there was a chess piece that looked like her and it sort of made sense with Mickey on the other side of the pieces to have her opposite him. I think it would've fit, too, with how KH1 (to me, at least) sort of implied Dragon Maleficent was something triggered by Ansem-Riku opening her heart to darkness rather than a power she had naturally as in the film she came from. (Much the same way Chernabog comes across like a pureblood Heartless in End of the World rather than a character from his own world.) Of course, her transformation into the Dragon form in BbS contradicts this.

Still, Coded and 3D seemed to be setting her up for big things in 3 with all the Book of Prophecies / Datascape talk. I thought she could turn out to be one of the dark pieces and that her battle in the Keyblade Graveyard would be a super-charged version of her dragon form. She was used by Xehanort much like Riku and all the others were--and it would've meant there'd be another female character on the roster, too. Oh, well.

Mexican Sora

Awards
Technically any Disney character COULD be Norted. As far as the villains go, Maleficent and Hades may be impossible to nort unless they did it willingly. Those two are supremely adept at using and controlling darkness that they could probably resist nortification the same way Riku can now.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Already happened:
UPh57RY.jpeg

Back