• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Anyone Translate Soras Abillites Plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan1wwe

For KHIIFM+ Can Anyone Translate Soras Abillites Cuz I Dont No What I Have Applied But I No For Sure Ive Applied Negative Combo But I Dont No What The Combo Is Called In Japanese so plz help

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
Here you can find the list of abilities in KHII:FM+. Unfortunately, you might not be able to see the Japanese text. If that's the case, then all of the abilities listed are in the same order as the list of Sora's abilities in-game.
If you haven't unlocked all the abilities and can't use that tip, take a picture of the screen and post it.
But just an FYI: I had negative combo equipped the entire game without realizing it. I also had a lot of useless abilities equipped, and I didn't have Once More equipped as soon as it became available, and I was able to beat the main storyline at level 55 on critical mode.

Fan1wwe

ok thanks dude
its just so anoyyin not knowin wat abilities i have on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back