• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can anyone see a pattern?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidsocom

I beat Sephiroth at like level 80 as the guides say. I know some people beat him with a lower level but the point is is that in the last game, you could beat him when you were level 65. Thats 15 level difference(yay I can do math)but do you think the next game, it will takes us level 95 to beat him supposing there will be a next game and there will be a sphiroth fight?

SpencerBarnes

i thought seproth was easy at level 68 but i guess i was on easy and i think that it will be harder if there is a third

demboyz

Solidsocom said:
Jeez. Another Sin Harvest that will be even harder to break. *shivers and holds fenrir close*Protect me from his rath!

you do know that he says "send heartless angel" in the game right? not 'sin harvest'. there was a huge debate about that. anyway i havent even attempted to fight him in kh2 yet cause im only level 55 and im playing on normal so yea...it'll be a while.

Zra

After you completed the 1000 Heartless chalenge thing, you can fight Sephiroth
at the dark depth.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i dont know if sephiroth will be in the next one cos when i saw the cutscene after the battle i juts dont think h will be in the next one.....but then agina he proabally will

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
Exactly how much harder is he in KH2? If he's really that much more difficult I'm gonna hold off on fighting Sephiroth till I'm at least level 40 :F

(Ya know, he was easy in KH1. xP Beat him somewhere before level 35. Because 35 is when I beat the game.)

Last edited:

Solidsocom

God. The only way you can beat him at level 49 is if you were playing him on easy. If you are on standard, preferably level 80. I beat him and it took me till I was 82. If you practice long enough, possibly 65 and thats all. You need max health and max mp along with all the growth abilities including glide all to level 3. You need a powerful
keyblade like the oblivion and a very good strategy/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back