• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can anyone help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fenrir

I am having trouble beating marluxia. Does anyone have any tips for marluxia 1 and 2. If so please post.

Saixs' WRATH

Stock up cards so you can do the sonic blade sleight along with lots of 9 and 0 cards. Also recomend you have Oggie and Vexen and be at a high level. Good luck and if you still need help PM me.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Saixs' WRATH said:
Stock up cards so you can do the sonic blade sleight along with lots of 9 and 0 cards. Also recomend you have Oggie and Vexen and be at a high level. Good luck and if you still need help PM me.

what he said and also have some cure cards i had 6 but i don't think you need that many.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
get 0S and 9s and i used 2 cure cards 9s and had about 60 attack cards and vexen riku ansem and oggie plus my best attack card ultima wepon

Final Fantasy

EASYEST way to beat him is cloud!
when he attacks u, card break him with weak lvl 9 cards.
when u an jump on to his ship thing use 3 clouds and hav sleight lock on.
u will edventualy run out so use double sleight mega flare.

hav high cure cards cause if u r on low health, just break his attacks with cure's. DONT USE CURAGA. cause he is a slow boss and his attacks are slow, it gives u heaps of time to break his attack with cure.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I truthly got a lot of zeros and lvl 9 cards, with a few 8's, but that's as low as I got, I put quite a few zeros at the beggining of my deck, I guess six, skipped through those to where all my attack cards were, and just bashed him with attack cards! After wards, I had 5 zeros or so at the end of my deck, followed by about six cure cards, a mega elixer, and I think another item card....

I don't like using sleights or combos or magic!>.< I just plainly attack him! Also, don't think about using trinity limit!... It isn't that effective....

Valor Form1821

i used only lvl 9 atk cards (I dont think i even played 0's once in the whole game) and elixirs to bring them back and also high cure cards

shofamuminah

Website
kecoakuning11.wordpres.com
take Vexen and Darkside card with you and a high-numbered cure cards. If it is possible, take holy (megaether, megalixir, item. i know it's almost unaffordable but it sure does help). while using darkside (mimic Marluxia's card: double sleight) launch holy and watch his life bar down to hell.

Marluxia's sleights are not that deadly. if he's going to launch deathschyte and/or blossom shower, wait for a brief moment and dodge-roll. the high-numbered attack cards are needed to break his normal attacks. if you could, put some 0 cards.

Marluxia 2??? well, this is rather easy.

the key is, break his cards, jump and attack. put some elixirs if you have some.

also::

to vanquish the super-annoying blossom shooter, break his card in play. jump towards him and attack. my best combo this far is 2 attacks.

oh, and try to put some tinkerbells cause this battle is going to be very long....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back