• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can anyone Help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I was wondering if anyone could help me. Does anyone know where I can buy Kingdom Hearts cosplaying costumes that is not on ebay? they don't have what I am looking for. Thank you! and Im sorry if this is in the wrong thread cuz i coudn't find one related to Cosplaying. Thanks again!

chemicalstar

what kind of a cosplay are you looking for? i had a custom kairi cosplay dress done and it is absolutely fab.. if you are looking for a kairi dress please pm me and i can send you the pics and if you like you can go in that direction yourself!^^

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Im looking for Kairi's school outfit, Kairi's battle outfit (you know the pink one ^_^) and Olette's Im kinda looking for Aerith's too but her's will be easy to find.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Im sorry but I wasn't really looking for Aeriths dress that much. Im sooo sorry if i am making you mad I was just thinking about it. Its no big deal I think i can manage well. But thanks sooo soo much! Sorry again!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back