• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can anyone help me with....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_soraxiii

k well i bought kh final mix and kh2 final mix from this site...but how can i translate the subtitles? i kno the original us story for all three: 1; CoM; and II but i want 2 kno ALL the dtails? also i bought an ultimania book covering the entire series so far but its in japanese too....anyone have any suggestions for what i can do? thanx!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Scan them, and have someone translate them for you?

Unless you want to learn Japanese. =/

I'm sure there will be a script for KH2:FM+ & Re: CoM coming out soon, just be patient.

shadow_soraxiii

k thanx but kno an easier way? ....also im curious as 2 the stats or whatver....it says im a heartles...im guessing u gain rank by posting on the forums, correct? what are all the "ranks" in the system for this site? and also im willing 2 learn japanese...i could use it for more than one game anyways...anyone kno an easy way 2 learn?

shadow_soraxiii

i just want 2 say to those of u who want 2 play the final mix games there is a way without having a japanese PS2 or installing a mod.....modchipstore.com there should be something called magic card slide and swap or something like that...i have it and it works great

Little_Red

betch.
anyways, about Kingdom Hearts scripts, it could take a little while but they will eventually come out.

and since you're fairly new, don't double post

and the name thing under your username is just a sentence thing. you can change that once you hit your 1K post on here.

shadow_soraxiii

ok thanks....in ur signature it says premium? does that have anything 2 do with this whole site system?

shadow_soraxiii

no i mean in his ignature that goes under all his messages...under all the names at the bottom it says "premium, hells yeah"....so is there a premium membership on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back