• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cam'ron vs. Jay-Z

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

uve heard cam'rons diss on Jay-Z, the song is called "you gotta love it", cam'ron is like outta his freaking mind, says that jay-z stole rockafella from Dame, stole rockawear from Dame, stole Kanye west from Dame, says that he lyed bout his age and was in a magazine rockin a gay outfit,

now i am askin, in a beef war and lyrically who u think would win? Jay-Z or Cam'ron

Last edited:

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I would rather have the weakest lines in the world than have biting, even though I contradicted myself in the rap battle, but hey I was lazy at some point. Some lines I did some I didn't, but I am still an MC. Jay fell off since the black album. Cam'rom always sucked.

getblazedordie

jay-z is the best rapper alive, after black album he just leaned back and started directing def jam and rockafella, he signed nas i guarantee u 100% jay-z is gonna be on nas album, i get wat jay-z is doin he is just collecting the money, but there r rumors that he might release another album, i read an interview where he says smthng like "i dunno, i get the feeling i should, but then there is so much work, fans keep pressuring me to do so, ill see in the future if i should"

as for your comment bout bitin, cam'ron bit lines from eminem, tupac, biggie, dmx, and i think big daddy kane. jay might have ripped a few, but i think he is a lyrical genius.

by the way Jay-Z wrote a return diss, its really clever, listen to it its called "I dont write either" ull see why

D

Desert Jesus

Jay-Z, no doubt. Jay-Z just about kill any other mc in the business.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Well, I prefer Cam'ron personally, that's just my personal preference. But obviously, Jay-Z is much bigger and more important in the business.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Jay nuff said he's had tons more hits

I'd rather go to say Cam'ron really has no hits except Oh boy that was the first and last song I ever listen to for him and he copied that song as well from someone else

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
getblazedordie said:
as for your comment bout bitin, cam'ron bit lines from eminem, tupac, biggie, dmx, and i think big daddy kane. jay might have ripped a few, but i think he is a lyrical genius.

Every rapper has bitten lines. Cam put out a song where it only has Jay's rhymes and the person who orginially wrote it.

The song was 9:38 minutes long.

Cam'ron's bitten song was 1:26.

Regardless, I still prefer Jay over Cam anyday.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Cam'ron aint sh*t, Jay-Z will Kill him without even trying

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I took a big time retirement off of hip-hop and sticked with japanese music, trance, and techno for a long time. Now that some rappers I know that are true to their hip hop rhymes and flow are coming back. Jay-Z is one of the best mc's. So who the hell is this cam'ron guy? Why is there another rapper fool to diss at Jay-Z?

getblazedordie

cam'ron is supposed to be the best from dipset, i think santana can skool his ass just on his charisma, i like jay-z return diss "i dont write either" its mad clever, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back