• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Camp site in Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oomaru

First post guys! I was reading an old thread here about the first slide of a castle that was shown to Tarzan that looks like a castle, and the folks in the thread seemed to think it may have been Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. I agree with them but I also noticed there is a cameo appearance outside on a table that was also in the Tarzan movie! The tea set resembles the characters from Beauty and the Beast, Chip and Mrs. Potts! Funny how you end up seeing them later, too. :p

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
welcome to Kingdom Hearts Forum: Idiots and nerds arguing

you seem tough but you're gonna have to grow in strength is you want to roll with the big boys

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always thought several of the picture choices seemed to be outlining what was coming ahead in the KH1 storyline. For instance, a ship that looks very similar to Hook’s ship. Two men dueling—like Riku and Sora will fight each other at HB. The castle of course like HB. I can’t remember the others; I know one was a gorilla which would be meaningless.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
There's also some kind of aristocrat lady or something.

Anyway yeah, Disney always loved dem self-cameos.
I kinda want KH III Coliseum to have Hercules' lion skin that looks like Scar and having Sora say "Hey I beat a dude like that once"

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I always thought several of the picture choices seemed to be outlining what was coming ahead in the KH1 storyline. For instance, a ship that looks very similar to Hook’s ship. Two men dueling—like Riku and Sora will fight each other at HB. The castle of course like HB. I can’t remember the others; I know one was a gorilla which would be meaningless.

All of the slides with the exception of the castle are from the movie with slight modifications (there is a castle slide in the movie too, but it's not hollow bastion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back