• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cameron Boyce passed away at 20

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

On July 6th, apparently Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce passed away in his sleep due to a seizure, something his family said was a struggle he had to deal with. He is well known for appearing in a multitude of Disney shows and movies (notably Descendants), appearing alongside a wide variey of talent such as Adam Sandler of all people.
Personally, this shocks me as someone who recently reached the big 2-0, and it reminds me of my own mortality. What do you think about this?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
My family got the news of it yesterday, we all couldn't believe it. Way too soon for him. :(

Soldier

Awards
It’s really sad, especially when he seemed so active and full of life.
I know, I remember watching him on Jessie back in the day. While the show wasn't spectacular by any means and I didn't necessarily enjoy his character. I can respect what he wanted to do with the world (he was a philanthropist, and managed to construct two wells in Africa that provided clean water to thousands of people who desperately needed it).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know, I remember watching him on Jessie back in the day. While the show wasn't spectacular by any means and I didn't necessarily enjoy his character. I can respect what he wanted to do with the world (he was a philanthropist, and managed to construct two wells in Africa that provided clean water to thousands of people who desperately needed it).

Yeah, and his family are good people. My great aunt knew his grandma because they were both part of the Clinton 12, the first group of students to desegregate Tennessee schools following the landmark ruling on Brown v. Board of Education.

He was trying to live a life full of giving and I remember seeing how proud he was of his family’s history and wanting to do something that could help others.

It really sucks to see people like that leave this world.

Soldier

Awards
Yeah, and his family are good people. My great aunt knew his grandma because they were both part of the Clinton 12, the first group of students to desegregate Tennessee schools following the landmark ruling on Brown v. Board of Education.

He was trying to live a life full of giving and I remember seeing how proud he was of his family’s history and wanting to do something that could help others.

It really sucks to see people like that leave this world.
And some of the people that are on this world either don't care about it or abuse their powers for self gratification/service, *shakes head* this world....

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I found out yesterday. Incredibly saddened by what happened. I hope my condolences and prayers reaches his family.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This is so sad. I was reading about how much charity work he did, too. Too young and kind to go this soon.

Guernsey

Awards
They say that 2017 was a horrible year for loss, I am really sorry that this happen. I hope his family are alright.

MichaelAustin

They say that 2017 was a horrible year for loss, I am really sorry that this happen. I hope his family are alright. myprepaidcenter

My great aunt knew his grandma because they were both part of the Clinton 12, the first group of students to desegregate Tennessee schools following the landmark ruling on Brown v. Board of Education.

Back