• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Camera Controls Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

I am awaiting KH2:FM+ to arrive in the mail and I have been playing KH1FM, whilst playing KH1FM I releasied that the camera controls were AWFUL (little late to the party, I know) compared to KH2.

I have just been wondering how Re:CoM handles the camera. So can anyone who has the game tell me what button controls the camera.

Thanks in advance.

Sorage

The camera on KH:Re:CoM was great. You control it the same way as KH2--right analog stick. Never had any problem with it. It's zoomed in less than KH1's camera, but slightly more than KH2's. If your front is facing a wall and you're close up to it while trying to view the front of your character, the camera goes over your head so you don't see through the wall. Also, unlike KH1 or KH2, you can't use the select button to see in first person mode. In the worlds, select opens the map showing all the rooms in the world. That's the best I can explain it. XDD But overall, it wasn't glitchy or anything.

rmco2003

yeah they retained the great camera from KH2 with this game, it certainly helps make the game easier, especially in battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back