• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

calling all world of warcraft players (WoW)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Well I was going to say warlock but I saw this article on ign that you might want to look at:http://pc.ign.com/articles/704/704665p1.html

Still its your opinion. I'm a warlock myself and they are okay. You can summon monsters and stuff. The only thing I don't like about Warlocks is that they have horrible defence and thats reasonable beacuse they are a magic type of class.:)

Riku the law

JuttingRock said:
There was a story in our school newspaper about how some kid on campus is addicted to it, and how he'll fail this semester because he plays it about 8 hours a day.
thats just sad cuz it is i mean dont let it take over your life like dat sure its addicting but man....

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
It depends on what play style you like. Mages are more burst damage while warlocks prefer DoTs (Damage over time). Warlocks are also better at soloing due to their pets. Mages are able to solo, but usually once they get AoE spells (Area of Effect). Plus, once a mage runs out of mana, they gotta run and hope for the best. I personally like my warlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back