• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Calling All Winged Mirage Fans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
First of all, this may be the first time I've used an exclamation point in a Thread Title before.

._.

Second, I have bad news for you. It's not too bad... Well, it is, but DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

>.< Unless the Messenger spelled that wrong, in which case, shoot away. >.O;

Thirdly, Mods, if this isn't in the right place, move it to wherever you want, but I thought it should go here, seeing as how this is mostly about WM's FAN FICTION, and not her leaving.

Fans, if you didn't catch it by now, Winged Mirage ish of teh leaving the forums. She'll be on to dabble occasionally, especially if there's something really KH going on, but otherwise, she won't be here as much. We'll all miss her - she's SO FREAKING LITERATE, AND WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE LIKE HER HERE! - but it's her choice, and she's probably better than you, so shaddup and let her leave. D:

Anyway, her fan fictions, which are the main subjects this thread's here to talk about, are going to be posted on FanFiction.net. I'd give you a link, but I'm waaay too lazy, and it's just, like, too hard, because I'm grieving her absence. <.< >.>; But mostly lazy.

So! Down to brass tacks. Brasstax- ANYWAY.

Penname on FF.Net: The Light's Refrain

Screename on AIM: Sorreah

Jing: Gilded Smile will begin to be updated on FF.Net. So read it. It's hecka gud.

>.>

Anyway, the reason I'M posting this is because WM's having problems with logging into KHI, and I'm a gud friend, so THERE. >.> I don't know how many times I've said "Anyway," in this thread, but I'm about to say it again.

So, - GOTCHA - in short, WM's leaving, we're all sad, but her fan fictions are still gonna be attended to on FF.Net, I've given you enough info to get you there UNLESS you did not receive a brain at birth, in which case I will feed you information until you can reach her fan fics. And you have her AOL Instant Mesenger screename, and she's not LEAVING-LEAVING but just... Not... Being as active.

'Kay, I dunno how to end this thread. o.o; This post. Thing.

AIM Conversation said:
Meh: You want me to, like, post something that says yer leavin'?

Sorreah: yeah, or that I won't be on as often as I used to, and that I'll be posting my stories just on ffnet, unless it's an orginal story or something. My penname on ffnet is The Light's Refrain, and Jing: Gilded Smile will start to be updated on ffnet

Meh: Okay.

There ya go! Thanks for bearin' with me. o.o; VIVA LA VIE BOHEME!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Pour a little out for homie who ain't here. You will be missed Winged Mirage. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back