• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Calling All Graphic Artists!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Still interested in the series? Experienced in graphic-making? Then by golly do we have a proposition for you! We here at Kingdom Hearts Insider are currently searching for a total of 2 graphic artists to join our team of staff in order to bring beautiful pieces of artwork to the community! If you are interested, please send us an email at kingdomheartsinsider@gmail.com. We are searching for individuals who can provide the following:

• 1 iPhone wallpaper (640 x 960 for 4/4s or 320 x 480 for 3Gs), 1 banner and 1 avatar. Do what you like with them. They don't even have to be relevant to Kingdom Hearts, but should be a good example of your work and abilities. Experience in actual graphic design work beyond signatures/avatars/wallpapers is a HUGE plus.
  • If you would like to send in old work to show us, please do, but the three above should be made fresh.
  • Being active. Granted, you won't be required to constantly make graphics or be present on the forums, but being easy to contact and quick to respond is ideal.
  • Able to complete assignments in a timely manner. We do understand that everyone has their own personal lives and duties to fulfill, but like all assignments in life, laziness will not cut it.
  • If you have an account on the forums, please include your username in the email!
  • We thought this was self-evident, but since a lot of people have been asking we're going to make this explicit: KHInsider is a site for fans, by fans. We are not a business, we do not make money off this. You are not getting paid for this position.

And that's pretty much it! We'll be accepting applications until February 22, 2012. Good luck to all the applicants, and we can't wait to see your splendid work! Leave a comment in this thread with any questions or concerns you may have or include it in the email!

Last edited by a moderator:

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
no pay

no benefits

no vacations

no commissions

donuts every morning

you stay in a cage while you're off from work

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
^ All the incentive I ever needed right here. `3`

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Can an admin please return my account back, an Admin has abuse his power and lock me from changing my sig, ava, and I cant private message anyone

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Quick reminder guys: you have until Wednesday, February 22, 2012 to turn in your applications!

Awards
I just thought of a question. Does this position have rules against posting graphics to other sites? Because it occurred to me I've never seen any of the avatars/wallpapers/etc. anywhere else. Officially, at least.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I just thought of a question. Does this position have rules against posting graphics to other sites? Because it occurred to me I've never seen any of the avatars/wallpapers/etc. anywhere else. Officially, at least.

I am not the sole voice on the matter, but it shouldn't matter. At the end of the day, you are the artist and it's your work. I post all my stuff on tumblr and deviant art, too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What Oberon said. You may be making them as a member of KHI's graphics team, but they are still your graphics so you can do whatever you want with them.

Awards
Alrighty then, it was just an issue I figured I should sort out before applying, which I will be soon. Thanks for helping :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hello, I am interested but; is there going to be some sort of pay? Also, at what time is the deadline?

You'll be paid in love and appreciation from your fellow members~ er, just the appreciation. (No, of course there will not be payment like what you are probably referring to). As of this moment, 14 hours and 24 minutes.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Well fuck it, I'm out. I had a whole portfolio all ready to go, but I don't work for free.

Back