• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Call of Duty 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Okay, so the game should be released around Wednesday of next week for the PC, 360, and the PS3 and I can't wait to pick it up. Are there any other people who plan on picking this game up? It looks amazing b the way.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
You mean Wednesday NEXT WEEK, not this week, I should hope, since the current release date is the 5th/6th.

I've had my copy pre-ordered and fully paid for since just after BioShock came out. After playing the multiplayer beta, I just had to have it. Kinda wish I would've gotten it for PC, now that I have a computer that can run it smoothly, but aw well. Hopefully somebody will wanna play through XBL.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well i would get it but i am waiting to see how Assissians Creed turns out. And sicne that comes out a week later i dont want to put up 120 dollars in a matter of a week just yet. But this game does look awesome and i do plan on getting it sometime.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
It looks good, and the multiplayer beta was fun as hell, but I don't think I'll get it. I've never been a fan of the Call of Duty series, but this looks so damn good I might have to change my mind. I dunno....

Ehud

Kinda wish I would've gotten it for PC, now that I have a computer that can run it smoothly, but aw well. Hopefully somebody will wanna play through XBL.
i know its random but how do you tell if your computer can handle it.i want it for pc but dont no if my computer would handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back