• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Call of Cthulhu - The Official Video Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
callofcthulhu-04.jpg

Call Of Cthulhu

Info is pretty sparse right now, as evident by their website only containing a few images so far, but figured I'd make a thread regardless to get it out there since I loved the Lovecraftian influence present in Bloodborne and I've been trying to find Dark Corners of the Earth for years and years now.

Releases on PC and consoles in 2017. With E3 around the corner, hopefully more news comes soon. In the meantime, here'sa link to their facebook as well.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I watched this guy's Let's Play of "Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth," and it looked like a pretty half-baked mess to me. I'm hoping this is more of a complete game.

Yeah I've seen playthroughs of it haha, I know it's not a technical masterpiece but I'm really more interested in the atmosphere and story with it. I can usually overlook those kind of technical flaws if the story balances it out, especially in those older games creeping on over 10 years of age.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ladies and gentlemen we have a trailer. Happy E3

[video=youtube;RhXvQMIU3bE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXvQMIU3bE&index=1&list=LLpx6FHKSjciNXNvhAg7dbAA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back