• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Call me crazy (no, don't; I'll cry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Look at cover of KHII for a moment. Good . . . Now, look at DiZ to the right, now at EM to the left. Take their facial features and try to overlap what you can see of both. They're the same. Do you see it? No . . . There was a pic a while ago, of Ansem to the right of Sora and the EM to the right, in which, you can see much of his face.

khwp-09.jpg

On the cover, you see mainly that their noses are the same (which really doesn't mean much) but in the pic above, it's not only their noses, but their cheeks, skin tones, etc. Let's see . . . if Ansem looks like DiZ (we now realise [hopefully] that DiZ and EM look very much alike) then what does the resemblance between Ansem/DiZ and EM mean? It's been right in front of us for so long . . . I'm tired of ignoring it.

Last edited:

coolazice7

they do look similar, but look at their lips. diz has a larger more out-jutting jaw. EM has a smaller mouth.

alchemist

i think you are on to something but i don't think resemblance between Ansem/DiZ and EM and they have not said anything about em identity either

p.s. i am not saying you are crazy but if you get a pic showing em's eyes maybe there might be resemblance

Claymore

You mean the guy on the left >.> and I think the guy on the left is Riku. he even has that little hair thing going on that covers his face.

alchemist

i think Claymore is right cause riku was on the cover of kh1 i guest he would show up on the kh2 cover

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
W...T...F...
That is not even KH2 artwork!
I think that it´s from KH:FM...
And besides...that pice of atr dosen´t really matter...
It´s pretty old...
Here´s the cover art:
KH2-2.jpg

Ok?

Hybrid Keyblade

Which one? The pic in the first post..or the more recent huge pic?... go to www.kh2.co.uk and click on Kingdom Hearts 2 Information and it should show you the pic of the cover..or you could search it yourself..I really think though that if you cant find most of this stuff and claim to be a KH fan..that you're really just posing o.o

Vzam

Bronze Member
your not crazy, But I highly doubt Ansem is a part of the org...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Key-Chain, it IS KH2 Artwork. Are you that foolish that you cant even remember that BHK only appears after KH1? (FM is KH1 with extras, nothing else)

BHK really appears in KH2 (little tiny appearance in CoM but not important)

Plus you see Kairi with longer hair (KH2 style) her new outfit (KH2 style) and Sora with his outfit (KH2 Style) and Mickey with his Unkown clothes (KH2...)

:rolleyes:

lasolin

I think that whether or not the picture is from KH2 is irrelevant. The subject of this post is the comparison of Ansem, DiZ, and EM.

Last edited:

Ansem/Sephy

I know the pic wasn't the cover art! But, the pic I showed helped prove my point more. Plus, like everyone has seen the cover art, not everyone has seen this pic. I think . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back