• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► California on Fire (Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
TW: Natural disaster info, fire-related destruction, death toll

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/us/camp-fire-california/index.html
So here we are again California. Since this seems to be the new normal, I just wanted to say I hope all of our Cali members here are doing alright. I know some of y'all are in the Los Angeles area which it's not looking to good, and what's going on with the Camp Fire up North is just ridiculous and saddening. I live in an area impacted by the Thomas Fire last winter, and to think it's been less than a year since that one struck. Yikes.

Stay safe out there.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Californian here. The smoke has traveled to the Bay Area and it's bad. I pray everyone is safe in Butte county.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
mjuypc.jpg

Such a class act :rolleyes:

Meow Wow

Awards
As someone who lives in Colorado, and has experienced massive wildfires before (not to the extent of California). I hope you all stay safe.

mjuypc.jpg

Yeah, it's not like dry regions are more likley to catch on fire. Here in Colorado the forests are generally well kept by Forest Service. That doesnt stop fires from happening. It's usually illegal campfires, ciggerette buts, and nature that are the biggest culprits of wildfires over here.

I guess we need any and all ways to attack California, probably for their blue status.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I live right in coastal area, so I can see the smoke when I look towards Malibu. It's depressing. So many homes, livelihoods, and lives lost.

mjuypc.jpg

It's rich conservatives losing their homes and lives. There truly is no bottom for this man.

Sdog

Awards
Had a bit of it driftin over in my area as well a bit yesterday. That slice of carrot cake for a president has such a way with words as always.

Edit: I just realized I like carrot cake. I feel bad for associating him with such a delight.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Yeesh. I know how that feels. :(
With that in mind, for anybody affected by smoke (if you weren't already aware), it's a good idea to grab some N95 masks if you can, and wear them whenever you're outside. Surgical masks, scarves and handkerchiefs will not filter out the toxic particles in the air properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back