• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cactuar ftw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/ab3j/character/character02.html

Its like a fanboy's dream come true. Its Mario Basketball but with a twist! Its Mario vs. Moogle, White Mage vs. Wario, Bowser vs. Black Mage, Nintendo vs Square!

Yea I'm just really excited about this game, even though Mario and Basketball don't seem to go together, the fact that Final Fantasy characters are in it makes it worth buying.

btw does this belong here or in the subforum?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Sub forums.. Its by Square and Nintendo, but guess it don't matter.

Moogle FTW. It will be cool to use like spells Like Fire ball, Holy ball etc..

As I said, before I will 100% get this game. I hate sports, but playing this will be fun, plus mario sports are always fun.

edit
btw, I think there a thread on this allready.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'm angry...why is there no chocobo..they can play Basketball too...(ok they cant..but they could try..it would be funny)..but this looks fun..to have Nintendo characters VS SquareEnix characters.....it would finally but a rest to who would win in a game of B-ball Black mage or Bowser...>_>...Black mage FTW...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Square Enix characters. Square Enix Sub-forum. I guess...

I'll want to see a gameplay video, or something. Art isn't enough to get me all that interested

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
ok they cant
You speak nonsense. Of course a chocobo can play basketball. Someone just has to set them up, then they try to knock the ball into the net with their head.
Because of the chocobo's lack of arms, it is allowed to rip out the eyes of the opposing team with its talon.

See! They would own at basketball.

Hmm wonder where Akura is, he could translate the site for us :D
Unless... there's a english translation link I'm not seeing

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
square-enix said:
You speak nonsense. Of course a chocobo can play basketball. Someone just has to set them up, then they try to knock the ball into the net with their head.
Because of the chocobo's lack of arms, it is allowed to rip out the eyes of the opposing team with its talon.
Possible but I dont think Square will go though that though......but if they did I could die happily knowing that a chocobo ripped out Peach's eyes..>_> in a game of B-ball....(thats extreme..=D..I like it)

..now I demand a tonberry in the game...I wonder if when one side wins do they get a victory song like if the Square side won it does the FF victory song play?...(I must find out)

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR RIDETHEPIG WANTS THE CACTUAR

This game is gonna be hueg. Wi-fi support? Hope so.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I say it will most likey have Wi-fi support. I though they said it hade it, but I must be thinking on of another game..

But I am sure this will have Wi-fi.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
SuperEclipse said:
edit

Really? Where? I didn't see one, active one anyways.

We're probably not seeing all the characters, so Chocobo and Tonberry will most likely be in it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Banishing Blade said:
Square Enix characters. Square Enix Sub-forum. I guess...

No no xD MADE by Square enix. Haha.

Wow, Final Fantasy basketball, it's like a dream come true!

More reason to put an SE character into SSB

New2Ya

I'm lost...
SuperEclipse said:
Sub forums.. Its by Square and Nintendo, but guess it don't matter.

Moogle FTW. It will be cool to use like spells Like Fire ball, Holy ball etc..

As I said, before I will 100% get this game. I hate sports, but playing this will be fun, plus mario sports are always fun.

edit
There was, but deleted again... (as if that wasnt expected...)

I like the fact that a Nintendo game has FF chars. Especially a Mario game.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
New2Ya said:
There was, but deleted again... (as if that wasnt expected...)

I like the fact that a Nintendo game has FF chars. Especially a Mario game.
I like How stuff gets deleted thats on still on topic, but ifs off topic it don't get deleted :p

Anyway..It Square and Nintendo make a good team.. I hope that there MMO for the Wii is indeed Mana :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back