• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Byebye Kersha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Some of us surely know Kersha Fangs.
Well she is leaving ;_;
They are taking away her pc cause she is a therapy,and once she've made enough progress in bher behavior she'll have her pc back.
The thing is that she won't be able to get on,so i am rly going to miss her ;_;
Take care my lil sis!

KershaFangs

Thank you for the thread Eliza. Unfortunally, it's true. Maybe I'll be able to check up every week or so from my friend's computer during the weekend, but not for long. During that time, I'll tell you all my progress from my FUN club thread which Eliza also created.

Goodbye everyone, I had fun. ;~;

Blue

home is where the heart is
You're leaving Kersha? D:

I hope to see you soon,though.

KershaFangs

-.- Mysterious, don't be like that just because I'm not as notorious as you for spam.

Anyways, apparently talking about my problems with my mom to waste time isn't going to work, so she made me hook the computer back up. I'll be spending less time here though of my free will to try and learn what the Sun looks like.

Also, I'll be having my weekly therapy sessions on the weekends, in the morning, so I don't have to miss school.

MAX!

we will miss u ..
Mysterious if you continue,i'll kick ur @$$ got it?!?!?
Lol Eliza Nice one ..
/ Mysterious i've noticed that u always says " *whisper* who's she? "
>< peace out U_U"

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Goodbye KershaFangs,
I know this late and she'll be gone but thanks for trying to help me edit my fanfic.
Well I can understand more of why you couldn't--not making a big deal, just stating the fact.
Hope you do well in school and well, good luck with the therapy, I guess. I'll definately miss you though we should of talked more!

Back