• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I think the title says it all. I'm leaving the forums forever. I really don't want to say why, but let's just say that I've wasted enough time of my life in here. I know I told you ( Enchanted Rose ) that I wasn't going to leave, I'm sorry. Well, I hope everyone moves on with their lives after I leave XD. Thanks everyone ( people that I've actually gotten to know them ) for the fun times and stuff, I really enjoyed myself here. Who knows, I MIGHT come back here when Kingdom Hearts 3 is released. Well bye everyone.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't go. :[ This might happen to yooh

Kirby.png

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
.-.

'M kay. Bubai.

Mou men tai~

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
We are officaily going through the age of when great members leave us T-T

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
[size=+2]OMFG!
OMFG![/size]

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw this, although I kind of knew this was going to happen.
Ok, well as nauseating as this is going to sound, I can't really do justice to the way I feel about you here. I must have known you for well over a year, and now you're leaving me, I'll miss you so much and I know everyone else will as well. I mean, I can cope with this desertion, but sephirot_rules, what the hell is he going to do?! I at least thought you'd stay to see the return of our beloved flashchat! And TM, NO MORE EMONESS FROM YOU YOUNG MAN!

Um...I'm kind of speechless (and you know that's a rarity for me), but I'm not going to embarrass you by sharing lots of jolly anecdotes with everyone here about you. Great times anyway.

Don't forget I love you forever. ;)

Just have the best life then, I know you will.

xxx

Last edited:

LuvKyou

O_O What...??? What...??? Will you still come on MSN? Please say yes...;_; I'll miss having you around here, and you won't be my big bro anymore... T^T You can't...you...JUST CAN'T!!!! *cries* Nuuu!!!! NUU!!!! Don't goo!!! This place will be a whole lot worse without you...and BP will leave....T.T Nuu!! *gives Pies* Don't leebe us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back