• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Bye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Awards
I think the title says it all. I'm leaving the forums forever. I really don't want to say why, but let's just say that I've wasted enough time of my life in here. I know I told you ( Enchanted Rose ) that I wasn't going to leave, I'm sorry. Well, I hope everyone moves on with their lives after I leave XD. Thanks everyone ( people that I've actually gotten to know them ) for the fun times and stuff, I really enjoyed myself here. Who knows, I MIGHT come back here when Kingdom Hearts 3 is released. Well bye everyone.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Keyblade Master
  • News Hound
  • Retired Staff
.-.

'M kay. Bubai.

Mou men tai~

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
We are officaily going through the age of when great members leave us T-T

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
[size=+2]OMFG!
OMFG![/size]

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw this, although I kind of knew this was going to happen.
Ok, well as nauseating as this is going to sound, I can't really do justice to the way I feel about you here. I must have known you for well over a year, and now you're leaving me, I'll miss you so much and I know everyone else will as well. I mean, I can cope with this desertion, but sephirot_rules, what the hell is he going to do?! I at least thought you'd stay to see the return of our beloved flashchat! And TM, NO MORE EMONESS FROM YOU YOUNG MAN!

Um...I'm kind of speechless (and you know that's a rarity for me), but I'm not going to embarrass you by sharing lots of jolly anecdotes with everyone here about you. Great times anyway.

Don't forget I love you forever. ;)

Just have the best life then, I know you will.

xxx

Last edited:

LuvKyou

Awards
O_O What...??? What...??? Will you still come on MSN? Please say yes...;_; I'll miss having you around here, and you won't be my big bro anymore... T^T You can't...you...JUST CAN'T!!!! *cries* Nuuu!!!! NUU!!!! Don't goo!!! This place will be a whole lot worse without you...and BP will leave....T.T Nuu!! *gives Pies* Don't leebe us....