• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Bye homiez .__.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
So like KHI has been dieing ever since KH2 neared in, the forums slowly died out. Anyways, I'mma take a small, break. Probably for a few weeks or so. I got tests, exams, projects, SSBM (replaying), Metroid Prime 2 and KH2 waiting for me. ;D So for all those who were reading my fanfic, or w/e. Not going to be updating for a while. I really only had the time to even start it cuz I was on spring break. .___. So like yea. I'll probably check in once in a while and do one or two posts a week or so, but that's not a promise.

Buh bye!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Aww. Sorry Your Leaving.. Well Hope Ya Come Back Soon..:)

.p.s. Thanks For What You Said About My Sig..

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
^^ Thanks guys, but it looks like today is the last day I'll be posting here for a year (unless I go on my school comps .__.) because my mom got pissed at me cuz I was right and she was wrong but she didn't want to admit it and now she's selling my ps2, gcube, n64 and taking my net away from me for a year. D: Least I have school... and my psp .___. Hopefully psp won't be taken away D: