• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

buying ps2-crap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
Apparently my brother spilled some soda over his ps2 controller, which has ceased functioning. He asked me to look for another one but our local stores don't sell them anymore. I'm going to look at online stores but i wonder if regional differences have to be considered, since i might have to look at sites from a different region. I'm from europe btw if you might wonder.

very differentiable
Awards
No we don't have those. We have two franchises concentrating on games and electronics, and they don't sell them. I live in the netherlands.

very differentiable
Awards
I know, but i really want to know if i could buy an ntsc controller and be able to uase it on a pal playstation.

krexia

Translator
Awards
lol, there's no such thing as an NTSC or PAL controller. You'll be able to use a foreign one just fine.

very differentiable
Awards
lol, there's no such thing as an NTSC or PAL controller. You'll be able to use a foreign one just fine.

Allright, thanks, at least i'll find one somewhere and can order it without doubt.

People still play Ps2? ..o_O ..and why did he ask you to do it, how old is he?

He's fourteen, and he never ordered something online, i have so he asked me to look for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back