• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerGuitar

So, I've played Kingdom Hearts 2, 358/2, in the midst of Kingdom Hearts 1 (Weird order to play, I know) and now I'm interested in buying Re:Chain Of Memories for the PS2 - however I know it came out a while ago in 2008. Since I'm Canadian and it's boxing day tomorrow (basically a black friday for you American folk), is there a possible chance I'll see it in a game/electronics store or is it discontinued?
Because I'm really interested in buying a new copy of my own - a used one is a last resort.

Buying on the internet is not an option currently for me.

HerGuitar

A possibility mmm? Well I stopped by GameStop/Eb a couple of days ago and all I could find was KH II USED. No sign of Re:CoM anywhere. Must be rare. :/

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It's not rare or discontinued, they still sell it, you just don't seem to have good timing :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
My WalMart still has it. There's always Amazon.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Dunno if you have GameStop over there, but they have like hordes of them at my GameStop. And at BestBuy. Dunno 'bout Walmart though. If you don't find it anywhere then it's probably sold out there or your store doesn't carry it.

HerGuitar

Bad timing or just being plain Canadian. :p That's odd though - apparently it goes for around 20 - 30 US dollars, am I correct?

Edit: Our GameStop is basically EB Games.

HerGuitar

Good deal - hopefully I find a copy tomorrow on Boxing Day. I wonder if Canadians get the same games as Americans do - because I have my friend's Kingdom Hearts "greatest hits" copy and the booklet is in english AND french.

HerGuitar

Seems like Americans get way more shippings then we do, because I went over to Future Shop today (boxing day) to see if they had a copy - no luck. =/

Gram

Banned
Awards
Seems like Americans get way more shippings then we do, because I went over to Future Shop today (boxing day) to see if they had a copy - no luck. =/
nah, just no1 with money to sell them out XD.
try wally world[walmart], ebay, amazon.
they almost always hav it.

HerGuitar

nah, just no1 with money to sell them out XD.
try wally world[walmart], ebay, amazon.
they almost always hav it.

True. My local walmart doesn't sell PS2 games anymore which is quite odd - isn't Sony still making PS2 games until 2010?

Also ebay/amazon are online. Too many fraud experiences. :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
True. My local walmart doesn't sell PS2 games anymore which is quite odd - isn't Sony still making PS2 games until 2010?

Also ebay/amazon are online. Too many fraud experiences. :
keep thinkin like that and u wont find squat, if it aint at wally world u hav to try ebay, or mayb a pawn shop.
oh or gamestop.

HerGuitar

keep thinkin like that and u wont find squat, if it aint at wally world u hav to try ebay, or mayb a pawn shop.
oh or gamestop.

Lol, gotten credit card stolen several times...I just personally think it's too risky. Maybe I should just walk on over to America and get myself a copy. :lol:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lol, gotten credit card stolen several times...I just personally think it's too risky. Maybe I should just walk on over to America and get myself a copy
i would never own a credit card NEVER!!!!!!!!
if u wont do anything else u'll have to come here and get it XD

Absent axel

I ordered Re:com overseas to australia and used to matrix to play it. >=)
It is pretty much worth getting to play as riku and sora.

Sora^Fan

I recently went to my local Bestbuy and Gamestop and they had a few of them there. I bought it as soon as it came out but i'm pretty sure there are some left, maybe you just haven't looked in the right store. As for online shopping I totally understand where you are coming from, had bad experienced myself, and quite honestly I don't trust eBay either but I do trust Amazon, always have gotten my orders and at time, you might want to consider it ^_^. Hopefully, you find it, it's a great game! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back