• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Keyblade would you want to buy?

• I'm a hero, I need Olympia!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I would if I had the money, but I just got a new skateboard.

Eternamente926

Well, I own a Kingdom Key, an Oblivion, and an Oathkeeper. I'd love to get a Way to the Dawn at some point, and my dream Keyblade is KH2's Ultima Weapon due to it's incredible intricateness. Also... I wouldn't mind the new Roxas Keyblade (I don't know the name) from KH2: FM.

I think I'm going to Disney World this autumn... I shall have to check out the Keyblades they have for sale, just for fandom's sake! I'm mostly overjoyed knowing that Disney is offering more Kingdom Hearts-specific merchandise under their own name... I haven't really heard of too much Disney-distributed KH merchandise; I've only seen independent sellers, some things from Square-Enix, and the like.

I just happen to think Sora is officially Disney's coolest character, and I'm glad to hear Disney distributing Kingdom Hearts merchandise... although, Mickey's now gaining his ground back due to his coolness in KH2 and the new secret ending ;)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
HAH!
I made one...out of cardboard and PVC.....it's crappy....BUT since we're gonna use it to shoot a fan series in the summer then you can't really tell through the angle of the camera!

well...If I were to buy one, I'd buy Ultima.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
I forgot to tell you...

I saw Ultima Weapon (both games) there, and they costed over 200. I think I saw a Kingdom Key in a glass case signed by Nomura himself. I don't think That's for sale, though. I didn't see the rest (If they had any), because I don't want to see a keyblade I REEEEEAAAALLLY want and can't afford in the end. It's best to walk away and doon't look back.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Whats the point of buying a keyblade that doesnt work its more or less just a keyclub if you buy one. I mean if you dont buy one doesnt mean your not a true fan just means you dont see the point wasting money on something so stupid i mean save money so you can buy some video games or possible save for other actually important things

Topaz-Jo

I soo wanna go to disneyland, sooo unfair! Not to buy keyblades but still, most of the time ill be spending looking at them and telling my friends on the mobile how cool it is lol. They'll think i'm weird tho, talking about oversized keys... If i could buy 1 i would luv to buy Kingdom Key!

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
while buying them all would be nice, i wouldn't because there are my i don't like:
Olympia, Jungle King, Crab Claw, Diamond dust?, Lady Luck, three wishes isn't that special, neither wishing star, spellbinder, divine rose, lion heart is whatever, and pumpkinhead is okay. good link for nice, drawn pics (shows nicae detail): Kingdom Hearts - Weapons - Keyblades - Kingdom Hearts Impulse
^those are for kh1. for kh2, i don't like:
star seeker, hidden dragon, circle of life, photon debugger is w/e, like follow the wind but wouldn't buy it and hero's crest counts for this to, gullwing is no, rumbling rose no, wishing lamp and decisive pumpkin *shakes head*, secret memory, mysterious abyss, fatal crest.

I WOULD DEFINATELY BUY:
Roxas Keyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kairi Keyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)
Soul Eater
Dark Keyblade/Key to Hearts (Ansem/Riku keyblade) <one of THEE BEST!!!!!!!!!!>
Fenrir
Oblivion=)) Darkness Roxs.
Oathkeeper [promises...]
Monochrome (i lovee the look!)
OH, and DUH! almost forgot! Kingdom Key********gotta love the beginning***********
___
the rest idk..... but guardian soul looks AMAZING and Fairy Harp is nice and short.

^^unnecessary long response???

trisianna

Actually, I wanted to buy the Kingdom Key in Disney Tokyo last year during this weird festival thing... They only have the Kingdom Key for sale at that time though... But it was lik, ridiculous in terms of price... I can't remember the exact but I know, converted it's way over US$175+... I might just buy the one is the US if it's within the budget. I'll wait though, who knows they'll start making more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back