• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Keyblade would you want to buy?

• I'm a hero, I need Olympia!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
Well, only a true Kingdom Hearts fan (who's rich) would buy Keyblades, but...

I saw some (three to be exact) keyblades for sale in Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom of Disneyworld, Florida. They had The Kingdom Key, Olympia, and Oblivion. They were pretty much perfect replicas. They were over $100 each!! I REALLY wanted Oblivion, but I couldn't afford it. Maybe next year...

Anyway, tell me in the poll which is the keyblade you would buy and why in the posts. If you wouldn't want to waste your money, say so in the poll and tell why in the posts.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I have a keyblade. I have Mickey's Keyblade but it was made and I bought it from ebay. It looks like the real thing too.

Shadukai X

Banned
I made my own version of the Kingdom Key from scrap metal. Guess how much it cost? Other than the welding sticks ($5), IT WAS FREE. It was hard to make though.

I remember seeing keyblades made from wood somewhere, and they were about $125 for them. They have good wood-work and paint detail too.

-Yurai

Ive already made a Kingdom Key......... sketching concepts for the ES's blade. Id like the Oblivion or Oathkeeper, seeing as how their design is so intricate. Never really cared about Olympia.....
Very nice sig, salux!

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
My keyblade was made from metal and it cost $75. I got it from ebay.

I drew my own keyblade and my grandpa is going to make it out of wood. He has been building houses for about 30 years so the keyblade should look good.

snowbunnie

!!! i'm going to disneyworld!! did they have any other kingdom hearts merchandise?? i'm dying for some, ANYTHING, but the shipping costs over ebay are ridiculous, especially for canadians.

Maverick E.S

Virus
SHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT........
I'd buy the way to dawn,oblivion,fenrir,they keyblade i drew if they were ever made lol,roxas' keyblade you get for beating him in kh2 fm,soras keybalde,oathkeeper,blond of flames,the agrabah keybalde(forgot its name)

of course i wouldn't buy all of them <.< >.> unless i had the money and had nothing else to do with it but if i had one choice id pick Bond of flame for 3 reasons:
1. Axels a hard character
2. In honor of Axel
3.The keyblades hard
Plain and simple lol

Ragnarok Prinny

I would buy a keyblade only if I had the money... But I know where to get one.... There's some place called trueswords.com and they sell keyblades.... So yea.... I gotta go now...

shadow_of_light

i would buy the kingdom key, oblivion, follow the wind, way to dawn, oathkeeper, guardian soul, and ultima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back