• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying it through the internet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
How many bought KH2 from the Internet?
I'm asking this because i did and i have to wait till March 31- April 3
Also i'm not mad or anythin it's that i'm just wondering why must i wait this long to get it? I'm getting mine delivered to me.

E

Eclipse

why didn't you just pre-order from the store? that way you could get it today :p

E

Eclipse

online = you should be getting it somewhere between today and this weekend ^_^

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I pre-ordered online. They said I'll get it between Friday, March 31st, and Thursday, April 6.

Roxas Sorrows

I got mine online, and I will get mine on friday, saturday, or monday[my birthday, talk about the ultimate b-day gift!]

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
i hate deliveries if u could easily drive 5 or 10 minutes to the store to get it. unless theres a hard to find item that can be easily be found over the internet i wouldnt bother ordering.

mollywhopper

yeah i had to order it online and only learned of the reserving of it to late. so im hopin for it tommrow

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
right now mabie ordering online is the only thing u can do, unles u get really lucky at wal mart or something. all i know that a lot of stores are selling this game through reservation only at the moment since its a popular major game and to try and keep up with demands. it be a week or two before u can buy it normally at stores. so mabie ordering online may be a good idea.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Hey just like me, I have to wait til this weekend!
But half the people in my school already have it...-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back