• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying from Wal-Mart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simarie

Website
www.simarie.deviantart.com
Has anyone bought a game from Wal-Mart, yet? I was just wondering, because the one here (we live in a VERY small town) doesn't have it yet, and they might not get it for a few days, weeks, a MONTH. o_o That's what happened with the Sims, back when I was obsessed :p Also, if I order the game now, from somewhere, how long do you think it would take? My mom's going to take me to Lake Jackson on Sunday, if it's not at Wal-Mart by then...and she also said we could order it. So, which one would be quickest?

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I have the same problem with my wal-mart in my small town. my plan was:

Plan A: Mar, 28. My mom pickes up KH2 at Wal-mart. They did'nt have

Plan B: Mar, 29. Go to WM and pick up game. if not there have mom pick up game on the way back home from buissness trip from big wal-mart or EB Games.

Plan C: Oreder online.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
I got the same problem...sorta,Im buyin the LE guide from walmart(cuz its $10 cheaper)and im not sure when it gunna come.Lets hope tommorow it does sonce thats what most retailers have said itll come,if not,try to wait at least until friday because onjine ordering does take a while even if u use express shipping.

XWolfX

I've called the nearest wal-marts near me and they've all said, "We haven't recieved the shipment yet."

-_-; 'Tis a sad day to live in my area.

Nowhere.

kh_pro

where do you live first of all, i live in NY and walmart dosent get the game untill thursday march-30-2006

XWolfX

kh_pro said:
where do you live first of all, i live in NY and walmart dosent get the game untill thursday march-30-2006

I'm in AL. Hopefully my walmart will get it tomorrow too xD.

the_organization said:
i got it at Wal-mart yesterday for $44.86

o_o; Serious?

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

you guys are more lucku than i am... i live on an island, and we don't have a game store. so i have to wait till i go on a boat over to cali and ope that some store has it... im sad... I WANT IT SO BAD!!! ~cries in the corner~

Simarie

Website
www.simarie.deviantart.com
Sorry for not replying earlier 8D;; My mom wanted me off >>;

I live in Texas, in a very small town XD; Express shipping is out of the question, for me, though. D: Sorry to hear I'm not the only one with a problem ;; <33

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Um...yeah originaly my mom ordered from Walmart, but they sent her an email saying they don't know when they are getting it in...so my mom canceled the ordered and picked it up for me at the store. So go somewheres else people.

XWolfX

Keyblade Crystals said:
Um...yeah originaly my mom ordered from Walmart, but they sent her an email saying they don't know when they are getting it in...so my mom canceled the ordered and picked it up for me at the store. So go somewheres else people.

Only problem for me is,

There is nowhere else. The nearest Gamestop/EBGames is 30 miles away or something and they don't even have any copies left. I was actually suprised at that, because I never knew of any actual KH fans nearby... if you can call 30 miles nearby.

Most of the people here have been saying Walmart is getting it tomorrow though? I'll just wait until tomorrow and get it then.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Wal mart sucks. I ordered it online and now they sent me a e-mail today saying im not getting the game till in between april 3rd, to april 13th.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
im gettin it from best buy or wal-mart cause EBgames and GameStop always sell new games for 59.99 X_X

ryo_girl

I live in Arizona, and mine doesn't have it yet, either. :( They said they didn't even know when it would be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back